LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Ryan Dunn is Dead

Just found out that he was in a fatal car wreck yesterday. I met Ryan a cpl times while in Philly Skating when he was there with Bam . Ryan was a super cool guy always looking to make ppl laugh

http://madeyulk.com/2011/06/20/rip-ryan-dunn/

Images
    Gonna miss him. So funny on jackass. RIP dude

I knew him well. He was a good man. Always jovial. The road where he crashed was still closed for 5 hours after the accident. He will be missed.

Images
    RIP.. I met him once at a party, really great guy. Sorry to see a life extinguished at such an early age.

Sucks, he was one of the cool ones.

Never met the dude, but i know a couple people who knew him...that's a damn shame. R.I.P. Dunner

Images
    I watched MTV for most of the day to see if they would say anything about his death. Well they didnt all they did was play Made and 16 & pregnant all Flocking day . Local News Covered it better than MTV did. April and Phil were on CH 10 CBS new talking about it tonght. Its really sad I am gonna miss the guy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I watched MTV for most of the day to see if they would say anything about his death. Well they didnt all they did was play Made and 16 & pregnant all Flocking day . Local News Covered it better than MTV did. April and Phil were on CH 10 CBS new talking about it tonght. Its really sad I am gonna miss the guy
    cause mtv is the bic board of the tv channels

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    cause mtv is the bic board of the tv channels
    Yeah but Ryan Dunn and the rest for the Jack Ass crew is suppose to be part for the MTV family. I guess under age white trash sluts getting knocked up by some wanna be gangster white boys is better tv than covering the Death of one of the MTV famliy members

263735_610915274545_81404374_33167994_1598640_n.jpg
    Met him my last night in NJ in front of a restaurant in Belmar. Nicest guy, super cool. Rip