LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vb surprise

vb surprise

Did anyone else get some in VB last night? Thanks, ocean. I needed that.

No man i had playoffs in softball. I need some waves bad what did you end up scoring.... Did it clean up from what I saw on the North End cam it was semi chopppy and possibly some waist high sets rolling in, granted that cam is at a horrible spot.

I surfed in sandbridge, about as far from north-end cam as you can get in VB. Yes, it cleaned up some just before dark. Not perfect by any means, but waves everywhere. It was nice to not have to grovel. Hard to judge a wave size, most of them were waist high on the outside but 4-5 foot faces on the inside reforms. Got some waves even though this one slipped through the forecast and reports. Pays to live near the beach.

Yeah I am trying to slip out of work now to get wet, i havent surfed in so long, and there seems to be a bit of something to ride out there today.

ha, we should have just done this via PM, bushwood.

Looks a lot weaker this morning, but after the last 2 weeks... i hear ya!

yeah Im working on pretty much the month of June with no waves. No worries on the secretive thing for work, my boss knows if I bail its because Im either surfing or golfing and since I typically bail work to golf with my boss, he knows where I will be, i just have to get my work knocked out so I can get out of here.
    Last edited by bushwood; Jun 21, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

Images
    nice...looks like a little low spun up offshore. Delmarva got a bump out of this as well.

North End:
    It was on this morn. Waist high with chest sets n super clean, easy to get into. N the water at 0530 sharp, had a dozen rides n 30 min, stayed until 0625 and not ONE person n the water.
    Glorious morning.
    Wind was breezing up when I was walkin out.

DANG IT should have gone with the gut. I knew I should have checked later in the PM. Fun waves in the AM waist high and clean on the North End... best I've ridden in VB since I came back the last month... for a minute or two I didn't even miss home.

Talking

Today was money! Was from first light till about 11 and I made love with myself the whole way home thinking about it