LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday 10/7

Sunday 10/7

SwellInfo, great site.

Your forecast for OC MD on Sunday calls for light west winds changing to WNW and the marine forecast I am looking at calls for N winds turning on shore.

What is the confidence level of your forecast?

Images
    The winds look real light on Sunday, but I'd say there's a good chance that an onshore sea-breeze may pick in the afternoon hours.

Thanks.

I think I will be making the long drive early Sunday morning.

Images
    Cool. Keep checking in with the forecast updates to stay on top of the latest prediction for heights and wind conditions.

south jersey

you think places like avalon and ocean city will be seeing some occ. chest high waves on sat morning?

Images
    Check out the Ocean City, NJ swell plot image below:
    Forecasted 3.0 to 3.3ft @ 8sec. on Saturday, so chest high sets are possible with the right tides if that that forecast holds true.

I'm working on getting some video tutorials up to instruct everyone how to make the most out of the Swellinfo resources. I'm just curious if you guys think the video tutorials would be helpful for you?

i think a video tuturoial would be very helpful.

Images
    I'll do the voice-over. Just prepare a script for me. I have been told that I have a "radio voice".

You guys think a trip to OCMD would be worth it tomorrow (sat) morning? I havent been in the water in TOO long. What do you think? I worried the swell is going to die too much

If you haven't been in the water for a while it will definitely be worth it. There hasn't been any activity in the ocean for so long it will be good for a change. I just went on wed and it was amazing