LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. new board! sooo stoked!

Just picked her up a few weeks ago and just gave her a shoot over the weekend. Soo sick. ive never rode anything short before. Just my logs. i borrowed a 7'6'' funshape rode it fri and sat then stepped down to my 6'3'' and picked it right up after about 15 min. I think im gonna have a hard time going back to 9'6'' after this I just had to share because the stoke factor is so high im gonna go nutty i love londboarding but always wanted to ride something short and finally did it!!!!!

Its a tim nolte twinzer 6'4'' 3'' thick

Images
    "Go Fish."

Images
    That fin setup doesn't look to me like a twinzer. More like a traditional quad.

Mitchell's right... that's a typical speed dialer quad setup.

Wife's not to shabby either.

Have fun! Ha!
    Last edited by LBCrew; Jun 21, 2011 at 05:43 PM.

Images
    Nice, I had a Notle 6'4" keel fish way back in high school and I had more fun riding that then any of my shortboards, not to mention you will improve your skills. People don't realize that fishes aren't as easy to ride as they think. The fin setup looks to be that of a Rich Pavel “Speed-Dialer”, considered by some to be one of the most innovative designs of the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDaddy View Post
    Rich Pavel “Speed-Dialer”, considered by some to be one of the most innovative designs of the last decade.
    Not by me... although his fish design, meaning the board itself, is far and away my favorite fish design of all time. I've pretty much stolen all of his design features for my own fish, only making minor tweaks here and there.

But those fins just don't work for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Mitchell's right... that's a typical speed dialer quad setup.

Wife's not to shabby either.

Have fun! Ha!
    yea i would call it a quad set up but Tim called it a twinzer. either way so fun the speed dialer set up is great.
    uh yea not my wife lol mines way hotter

8. heres a better pic of the bottom
    Last edited by speedfreaksdvd; Jun 21, 2011 at 06:04 PM.

Images
    Agreed, I just bought one last spring but haven't had much water time with it due to illness. I think I would like try a fin with rake for the inners, otherwise they look like they would work better on the bottom of a hobie cat.

Those are definately Pavel Speed Dialer fins. Is the board brand new and did they come with it?