LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Exclamation new forecast page is up

The new re-design of the forecast pages is now live.

If it is looking weird, make sure to do a hard refresh on your browser to clear out your cache. Or, restart your browser.

Otherwise, let me know if you see any bugs.
    We hope you like the new page layout

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The new re-design of the forecast pages is now live.

If it is looking weird, make sure to do a hard refresh on your browser to clear out your cache. Or, restart your browser.

Otherwise, let me know if you see any bugs.
    We hope you like the new page layout

lookin good

3. great stuff, keep up the good work.

SPlendid, splendid job.

Wait no Swelllinfo icon! Bring him back!

Other than that it is sweet.

Images
    pretty sweet. only thing is that some of the forums are hidden behind the videos. is that supposed to be like that?

Images
    nevermind. i got it. it looks awesome!

Images
    RIP Little Green Men.

Do NOT like it, prefer the old method much better.

With the old method I could get a visual of several days at once, without having to read any text. Now, not only do I loose a visual indication of the overall quality (other than the maps), I have to mouse click day by day and read text. It's much less efficient, and doesn't add any new information with the new method. Poor choice IMO.

Also have to agree on the Green Man. Swellinfo's brand was the little green man. Bad move to get rid of him.

So overall, there's no advantage to this change at all, and it's less informative ( at a quick glance ) than before. The wind info was already there in the past, so it's not like you are adding any new info here.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toes2thenose View Post
    Do NOT like it, prefer the old method much better.

With the old method I could get a visual of several days at once, without having to read any text. Now, not only do I loose a visual indication of the overall quality (other than the maps), I have to mouse click day by day and read text. It's much less efficient, and doesn't add any new information with the new method. Poor choice IMO.

Also have to agree on the Green Man. Swellinfo's brand was the little green man. Bad move to get rid of him.

So overall, there's no advantage to this change at all, and it's less informative ( at a quick glance ) than before. The wind info was already there in the past, so it's not like you are adding any new info here.

I actually find it much easier to view at a glance then the old page. I honestly just think it may just take a couple days to get used to.