LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Initial reaction was, "WTF?" After closer examination, I like it!

text is all jumbled on firefox. and where is the tide table? that was essential on the old page!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    text is all jumbled on firefox. and where is the tide table? that was essential on the old page!
    In FF, do Shift+Ctrl+R to clear the cache on the page.
    This should fix things.

One suggestion for the forum links on the pages would be a link to get to the last post in a forum thread from the forecast page. That would be great versus having to go to the forum and then clicking the last link within the thread.

Thanks.
    Dean

Images
    Thanks for the suggestion Dean!

Don't under estimate the sentimental value of the Green man ... Companies spend many years/dollars to develop symbols like that to help build brand awareness (think Nike and the swoosh)

I think the green man is genious and definately one of the reasons this site stood out from the competition. I think you'd be crazy not to bring back in some form.

Sorry for the nerdy business talk, but thought it was a good point ...

Quote Originally Posted by toes2thenose View Post
    Other folks seem to like the expand colapsing, gadgetry of it. I just prefer to see the data quickly without having to click around for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by micelm1
    I think the green man is genious and definately one of the reasons this site stood out from the competition. I think you'd be crazy not to bring back in some form.
    I agree.......also the colors don't really match.
    Last edited by Feesh; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:08 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MARG8 View Post
    One suggestion for the forum links on the pages would be a link to get to the last post in a forum thread from the forecast page. That would be great versus having to go to the forum and then clicking the last link within the thread.

Thanks.
    Dean
    This has been taken care of Dean!

Nice, I love it, so much better!

You rock!

On today's page on the left for the new interface, arguably the most relevant info for tides, I just noticed the tide table was replaced by an ad. What happened to the tide info for today?