LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toes2thenose View Post
    On today's page on the left for the new interface, arguably the most relevant info for tides, I just noticed the tide table was replaced by an ad. What happened to the tide info for today?
    The first day's tide data is on top of the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The first day's tide data is on top of the timeline.
    Yea, but that's only half of the tide data normally shown, not all 4 daily cycles which is good info.

Images
    Yea, but that's only half of the tide data normally shown, not all 4 daily cycles which is good info.
    You can also click on the tide links (click the low or high) at the top there, which will give you tide data for all for 7 days. And, there is a tide graph under the timeline, where you can hover over for the data.

checking back in- things look better in google chrome now. I am no longer experiencing the problem with text. You work like a team of elves, swellinfo

Images
    glad to hear

There is nothing shown when the page was updated like before...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    There is nothing shown when the page was updated like before...
    Oh, your right. Thank you! I will work on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    You can also click on the tide links (click the low or high) at the top there, which will give you tide data for all for 7 days. And, there is a tide graph under the timeline, where you can hover over for the data.
    Agree that it's there but quick access to it is not. With this new interface, an ad takes up valuable real estate and we lose the daily tide info at a glance for today. Still not a fan of the new interface, I can't see what it's adding for me. Too many clicks required now.

Images
    Agree that it's there but quick access to it is not. With this new interface, an ad takes up valuable real estate and we lose the daily tide info at a glance for today. Still not a fan of the new interface, I can't see what it's adding for me. Too many clicks required now.
    Thanks again for the feedback. I understand your comments.

We never had the tide data over on the left hand side before, so you definitely didn't lose that part...

FWIW, I have only recently registered, but have lurked for some time now. I always thought the strength of this site was the graphic display of info -- the bar graph itself as well as the little green man with the conditions icon next to him. I offer this as constructive criticism -- you should seriously consider reintroducing the LGM in some form. Like another poster said, it was the "brand" of Swellinfo and unique to this site. Personally, I think it's a mistake to remove him and only have the text boxes on the left side.

With that said, thanks for working to improve the site. It's appreciated.