LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Site Layout???

I have to be honest, this is not as fast or ez to read. Any way we can go back to the old design?

I am not a fan either. Although it does look like some bugs need to be worked out. We will see what happens.

Images
    Please clear the cache in your browser, and restart your browser...

Images
    The page should look like the screen shot posted here:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/surfnews/fo...e-upgrade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The page should look like the screen shot posted here:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/surfnews/fo...e-upgrade.html
    well this is what it does look like in my browser... and i still dont really like it. the other design was super fast and ez to read the information. this new one has bells and whistles that are not helpful. is going back to the old one even a possibility or no?

Two Thumbs Down

Not a fan of the new site layout either.

Images
    I've been looking at the new design for a while now, and I like it a lot. I know when other sites that I frequent change their layout, it usually takes me a little while to get used to it - since I've been so accustomed to the old design. By and large the feedback has been positive.

You have turned your back on something...

I work in computer graphics and I have to say that whether or not you realized it...
    your most recognized element on your site is no where to be found.
    The figure outline with the horizontal bars showing wave height with color showing the conditions.
    Companies pay out the Arse to have an element/association like that. I'd strongly urge you to reconsider.
    It really was a Brand regocnition element for your site.

But alas, it is your call.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I work in computer graphics and I have to say that whether or not you realized it...
    your most recognized element on your site is no where to be found.
    The figure outline with the horizontal bars showing wave height with color showing the conditions.
    Companies pay out the Arse to have an element/association like that. I'd strongly urge you to reconsider.
    It really was a Brand regocnition element for your site.

But alas, it is your call.
    Ya, it is a tough call with the icons. Thanks for the feedback! It is important good or bad...

i agree with mfitz those icons were awesome. i understand getting used to new layouts but this is just horrible. i thikn you sould go back to the old one and reconsider a totally new layout