LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is bad

This is bad

Im stoked for a 2ft + swell tomorrow. this is how i know summer is really here :x

meh im looking forward to the weekend even if it's going to be small, but hey it can be fun if you find a nice spot on a proper board

Embrace the stoke no matter how small haha. Seriously though, it could be worse. Surfed last weekend with a friend and one other guy until about 7-730. Trading waves, hooting and hollering, had blast of a session in waist high mush. Got a little crowded and free for all'd around 7-730, but it is that time of the year. Needless to say, I'm also pumped to surf 2ft mush.

aint nothin bad about it. its warm, scenery is good and when yer surfn yaint workn

Yeah same haha 2 ft!!! start waxing da boards!! yeww! Well.. it gives us some warm water fun... I just hate surfing with an audience between 10am and 5pm.... kinda throws me a weird vibe and I start sucking. Rather surf from 7-9.

I hope I am wrong but I wouldnt be surprised if the swell didnt even make 2ft judging by the looks today.

Images
    Its 2ft, but weak short period wind swell... a 2ft ground swell would be nice right about now!

yeah yesterday turned out better then today hopefully tomorrows two foot swell is better. lol this makes me love the winter even more.

Seriously I am taking this summer off.. Until we get a descent swell i'll be MTB'ing and swimming/bodysurfing all the Benny's and shoobies can have these summer wind swells to fight over at the ever increasing crowded breaks that we are "allowed" to surf in these 2.5 months. This Winter/spring was epic for me and I am trying to stay stoked even if that means staying off my board till we get some decent swell again. Oh and a trip through nica and salvy will be keeping me sane in JUly...
    Peace....

Never crowded at sunup and, regardless of conditions, it's always fun. Tomorrow will be a logging day.