LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USA vs. Mexico Saturday

Anybody else stoked for a long morning session followed by icy cold cervezas and USA vs. Mexico in the Gold Cup final? I know i am. Pulling for the US, of course, but afraid el chicharito might do us in. Also expecting Mexican fans to way outnumber US fans in the Rose Bowl, but it should be a fun Saturday

2. The game doesn't even start here(EST) til 9pm... but I am looking forward to it. Maybe a longboard or SUP mornin sess. Then some work then some food and beverages at the NW festival....then the game. I'm a Man U fan so I support Hernadez any day but tomorrow but I do think the US team is starting to gel more as the competition goes. So my hope is USA 2- Mexico 1. We'll see. By the way is this game on reg. cable or only Fox Sports too?

Murica!!!!!!!!!!!! **** yeah!

I'm glad I'm not the only futbol fan here. I used to play in middle and high school, and occasionally when its flat I'll play.

This is the perfect opportunity for immigration services. They can just head over to the Rose Bowl and round up the 90,000 illegals attending the game.

Images
    I can't wait. All my guys in the kitchen are all from mexico so I have been messing with them all afternoon. I have american flags everywhere. If the U.S. wins, I will be getting a ton of beers, but may have to look over my shoulder while walking to my truck tonight!

Im excited tho. Got all the bar TVs on it!

Images
    2 great goals, followed by 70 minutes of mexico running circles around us in the box. yikes. I feel embarrassed right now. The US just didnt show up on defense. The mexican strikers were threading the needle and putting the ball in the open space perfectly. There were 2 goals that were easily preventable with defenders just standing in place and watching. boooooooooooo.... I guess we are used to dissapointment as US soccer fans.

disappointing result, but that dos santos goal was crazy skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2ordnyrII

I never really believed that the US team regressed since the WC, but now...

Its ironic but our strong point in the past has always been the defense. I don't know what happened.

10. USA 2-0,Cherundelo injury and taken off in the 11th minute, Mexico 4 goals. Changed the whole game. Didn't you guys notice the first 2 Mexican goals were given away by his sub Bornstein? Still we had our chances to go up, or at least tie it again.... Entertaining to watch really open. Sucks we lost.