LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Fantasy football 2011

Every year its brought up but we never do it.Seriously who's in this year?

Images
    Count me in... surf noob, Fantasy Football not so much

3. Are they even going to have a season??? Last I checked the sides are still 1billion off...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    Are they even going to have a season??? Last I checked the sides are still 1billion off...
    Ya,Its going to happen.Way too much money to lose if they don't.

Images
    Well, let me know. I have been a fantasy commish of multiple leagues for many years.

I setup the fantasy surf league on here. Give me the heads up and we can start a football league.

It is fun, but people should ONLY join if they are commiting to actually keeping up and playing. Nothing worse than having a bunch of guys who dont check their rosters messing up with scale of play....

I think a 14 teams max is about right for football, anymore teams and the player pool will be extremely small...

Im in tho. Im a fantasy sports nerd when im not surfing. I am in a fantasy golf league for goodness sake

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Well, let me know. I have been a fantasy commish of multiple leagues for many years.

I setup the fantasy surf league on here. Give me the heads up and we can start a football league.

It is fun, but people should ONLY join if they are commiting to actually keeping up and playing. Nothing worse than having a bunch of guys who dont check their rosters messing up with scale of play....

I think a 14 teams max is about right for football, anymore teams and the player pool will be extremely small...

Im in tho. Im a fantasy sports nerd when im not surfing. I am in a fantasy golf league for goodness sake
    Cool deal,as the time grows closer we'll dial down the details.Btw hows the surf league doing?