LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Scum

Summer Scum

I want winter back. I don't mind wetsuits that much and I hate dealing with gloves. But, I was so disgusted with all the trash on the beach and up and down the street at one of my surf spots today all that i have this to say BENNY GO THE F^CK HOME!!!!!

I'm a really laid back guy and I'm all for everyone enjoying the freedoms of our country, but if your going to literally trash where I surf, F U, no I'm not going to be nice, understanding or anything else to you. PICK YOUR F"ing sh!t up!!! Is it that hard?

Yes, it was all F'ing BENNYs, the license plates and the damn accents gave them away. One stupid ***** was walking onto the beach and said to her friend "No ones going to mess with us we're New Yorkers" Arghhh! Let me see you litter honey, I'll pile that crap right on the hood of your car!!!

What nasty, disrespectful people, GO HOME!!! NOW!!!

There, I feel better........almost

I hear that, but *****in on an internet forum IS NOT gonna do a damn thing but boost the advertising dollars admin's got coming in!

I look at summer on the jersey shore like a giant house party. And at all house parties, the host (locals) are left cleaning up the mess. Get creative and host "Sunday evening clean ups" at your local spot. Get the surf tacos/fins/chido burritos in your community to get behind it and promote. You might actually make a few bucks for your trouble from sponsorships, make great connections + you have a clean beach every week!! Surf rider does....2? beach clean ups a year & that is clearly not enough

Images
    sunday some guido walked down the side walk and puked and kept moving at the same time a few doors down
    love them lol jk

thats ashame that people actually think thats ok to just throw trash on the beach.....before i paddled out today, i picked up a few things and threw them in the garbage discusted......I have been on the beach before where an entire family just got up and left all there trash all over the beach.....That is soo disrespectful and I would never think of doing that anywhere let alone on vacation at someone elses home

Images
    what do you expect from ppl who live around garbage? They dont have to deal with it so they dont care who does . Its pretty selfish for ppl to act like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    I hear that, but *****in on an internet forum IS NOT gonna do a damn thing but boost the advertising dollars admin's got coming in!

I look at summer on the jersey shore like a giant house party. And at all house parties, the host (locals) are left cleaning up the mess. Get creative and host "Sunday evening clean ups" at your local spot. Get the surf tacos/fins/chido burritos in your community to get behind it and promote. You might actually make a few bucks for your trouble from sponsorships, make great connections + you have a clean beach every week!! Surf rider does....2? beach clean ups a year & that is clearly not enough
    I know, I know. I pick up trash all the time. It was just so noticeable today. Thanks for the tips on getting beach clean up sponsors!

i know i can be a joikoff on this here forum thing but this is music to my ears. these weekenders been trashing our piece of heaven on earth for the 40 plus years i been within spittn distance of it. just keep up the good example, spread the word to the gremmie and know that when they leave we be still here. peace and chicken grease

Images
    what you're doing is making this forum trash by reposting a topic that has been posted a 1000 times. stop posting threads about bennies, it's the same **** each year and it will never stop, so deal with it. move the the artic circle and surf some ice berg waves.

I really have to visit NJ before the summer is over, sounds like an interesting place lol

To the OP, that happens everywhere, in every beach town with tourists, I hate it too but it's an uphill struggle for an individual. I wonder though, with all the obnoxious beach rules/regulations during tourist season, why cant the city put the hammer down on littering?

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    what you're doing is making this forum trash by reposting a topic that has been posted a 1000 times. stop posting threads about bennies, it's the same **** each year and it will never stop, so deal with it. move the the artic circle and surf some ice berg waves.
    ok im not the only jerkoff. you made this thread trash.a-hole.