LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    134

    Talking Is it true? Overhead surf for the weekend?

    OH
    KING
    NEPTUNE
    PLEASE!!!!

    I'm sacrificing a chicken as I type.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    65
    Images
    7

    Unhappy not looking so good for LB

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongah View Post
    I'm sacrificing a chicken as I type.

    It looks like King Neptune doesn't like chicken...maybe mackarel?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    guys... keep an eye on the updates... You know how fickle the east coast forecasted storm track can be.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    134

    Appeasing the King

    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    guys... keep an eye on the updates... You know how fickle the east coast forecasted storm track can be.
    I'd try sacrificing a virgin, but I couldn't find any.



    Thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Make sure you leave your waitress a nice tip.



    Anyway - I know the storm track is fickle, but to go from 13ft at 13 seconds to 5 feet at 4 seconds? It's heart breaking.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongah View Post
    Anyway - I know the storm track is fickle, but to go from 13ft at 13 seconds to 5 feet at 4 seconds? It's heart breaking.
    Haha, yes... But, after you've been forecasting east coast surf for so long, you start to become desensitized to the 5-7 day out forecasts... You look at these model forecasts with definite interest, but also with faithlessness.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    134

    Hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarpia View Post
    It looks like King Neptune doesn't like chicken...maybe mackarel?
    Will you call me?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Do you know how much FUN you've missed out on?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    65
    Images
    7

    Costa Rica

    Quote Originally Posted by Spongah View Post
    Do you know how much FUN you've missed out on?

    As much fun as a 4.5 ft - 5.5 ft 15 sec swell...offshore or calm winds every morning and every afternoon?

    Maybe I should've stayed here, huh?


    I'll call you to brag some more about my days in CR while we wait for a swell here in NE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    134

    ::slam::

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarpia View Post
    As much fun as a 4.5 ft - 5.5 ft 15 sec swell...offshore or calm winds every morning and every afternoon?

    Maybe I should've stayed here, huh?


    I'll call you to brag some more about my days in CR while we wait for a swell here in NE
    I'm going to hit you with a piece of driftwood, or maybe slap you with a dead fish from That Place We Like to Surf At.

    CR is like surf porn. More pics, please.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rockaway Beach, NY / VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    20
    Everyone going to NJ for this swell? Anyone heading to Rockaway, NY?