LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This is amazing. Call your congressman as people suggested. I live in a beach town and 95% of cops are aholes. That's just a fact. The people who say they are not aholes are friends with them. My friend is a cop in another town. I get along with him fine but I know he's an ahole to strangers during his job. Actually, we could eliminate 75% of police officer jobs in these small towns and it wouldn't make a difference. Plus, people can save some hard earned money on taxes. I can take care of myself and don't need the govt to protect me or my family. Most of these cops in small towns are severely overweight, get huge salaries and just sit in their cruisers. My friend is one of them. It's a joke. If they ever had to run after a real criminal with a gun, the criminal would kill 20 people and still get away. I respect the cops in tough cities because they earn their money and actually deal with real crime. The city cops make less than these cops in affluent towns. It's so messed up. The state troopers can be jerks but they have to stay in shape. All police officers, including local cops, should have to pass a physical every year instead of being a poster child for the Biggest Loser.

I feel bad for most cops because they are just slaves to these wealthy home owners in these towns. The towns are controlled by the wealthy and are usually corrupt. The cops just have to realize that they should be on our side and that the wealthy aholes trying to own the ocean are the enemy.

Last edited by barrels4liam; Jul 14, 2011 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginsumagic View Post
    Yesssssss!! Critical Mass Paddle Out. 1000 Surfers!!!
    Oh, you mean first street?

we were not breaking an laws. People have been surfing this break for 40+ years. I have no idea of the specifics of why the police ended up there. My suspicions are that this has to do with the bill that gov. Christie just signed giving the towns control over access to the beach/water. I'm almost certain this is the issue. Think about. Wealthy people make big campaign contributions, government officials need those contributions to advertise to get elected, wealthy people want to feel big and powerful and say "this is my beach" ha ha ha!, the wealthy people tell the government officials "keep these people off of my beach or you get no money from me", so the weak and pathetic government officials say o.k., the officials are pissed because they're realizing they're puppets on strings and **** rolls down hill, so by the time it gets to the police (our public servants) it's out of control and the **** hits the fan and fly's all over the beach. If someone can work hard and honest and earn allot of money that's fine. Just don't think you can **** on everyone else. Because in reality when the things get bad in the world it's the hammer swinging people that pull it all back together! There are people who are far more familiar with this issue than i that are taking aggressive action to help correct this issue. I'm going to do what i can to keep involved and keep you informed. Maybe we need to have a critical mass paddle to show force. They certainly cannot arrest several hundred of us at once! It's been done with bicycles and skateboards why not surfboards!
    Stay thirsty my friends, we will win!!!!!!!!
    im in..............

Maybe we need to have a critical mass paddle to show force. They certainly cannot arrest several hundred of us at once! It's been done with bicycles and skateboards why not surfboards!
    Stay Thirsty My Friends, We Will Win!!!!!!!!
    I'm there. Just let me know when and where.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    I'm there. Just let me know when and where.
    Count me in. If you seriously organized something I'm sure you could get a ton of people involved.

Images
    So what town are we talking about here anyway? Avon-by-the-Sea or Spring Lake, something like that?

Images
    Yesssssss!! Critical Mass Paddle Out. 1000 Surfers!!!
    http://vimeo.com/25299330

Images
    They certainly cannot arrest several hundred of us at once! It's been done with bicycles and skateboards why not surfboards!
    Stay Thirsty My Friends, We Will Win!!!!!!!!
    Where? I'm down and I know the rest of my friends will be down

Maybe we need to have a critical mass paddle to show force. They certainly cannot arrest several hundred of us at once! It's been done with bicycles and skateboards why not surfboards!
    i'm always up for a little light-hearted civil disobedience...where & when?

This is going to be biblical....