LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

3 4.41%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

2012 Presidential Election

If you are voting...who are you leaning towards in the upcoming 2012 presidential election?
    Last edited by Johnny Utah; Jul 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    If you are voting...who are you leaning towards in the upcoming 2012 presidential election?
    I can see where this thread will be going.On that note, Barack because of process of elimination.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    I can see where this thread will be going.On that note, Barack because of process of elimination.
    hahahha pretty much, unfortunately

I choose.....Mickey Mouse.

Images
    I want to go para sailin with sarah palin

Images
    3 votes for Obama? Do you even pay attention to what's going on around you?

Where's the 'None of the Above' option? It makes people feel warm and fuzzy because they feel they have a choice. In reality, it doesn't matter who gets in. The country is controlled by corporations and special interest groups who have enough cash to lobby for laws that favor them. We need someone who can actually be for the people and have congress actually mean something again. Right now, the executive branch is basically a dictatorship and the power needs to be given back to congress and the people. If I had to vote, I would vote Ron Paul because there is some hope with him but I'm even skeptical with him.

I can honestly say that the last 36 years of my life hasn't been changed in the slightest bit by the garbage that has been in office over that time frame. Real change comes with the people forcing the government to represent them but we are in an age that people fear speaking out. That is really scary. Ok. I vote for any independent but they will never be allowed in the national debate because both the republican and democrat debate committees are the ones who control who is in the debate. The fix is in and these parties are the same. Vote independent for real change. Enough of me standing on the soap box. Sorry for the rant.

wrong website,nice spelling rudy giuliani,how could anyone have decided for sure yet?

Barack Obama 46% - you got to be kidding - were all fuc##d !!

Quote Originally Posted by motivated2surf View Post
    Where's the 'None of the Above' option? It makes people feel warm and fuzzy because they feel they have a choice. In reality, it doesn't matter who gets in. The country is controlled by corporations and special interest groups who have enough cash to lobby for laws that favor them. We need someone who can actually be for the people and have congress actually mean something again. Right now, the executive branch is basically a dictatorship and the power needs to be given back to congress and the people. If I had to vote, I would vote Ron Paul because there is some hope with him but I'm even skeptical with him.

I can honestly say that the last 36 years of my life hasn't been changed in the slightest bit by the garbage that has been in office over that time frame. Real change comes with the people forcing the government to represent them but we are in an age that people fear speaking out. That is really scary. Ok. I vote for any independent but they will never be allowed in the national debate because both the republican and democrat debate committees are the ones who control who is in the debate. The fix is in and these parties are the same. Vote independent for real change. Enough of me standing on the soap box. Sorry for the rant.
    ++1
    and bingo was his name....

BTW, Ron Paul is as bad any of them, and a spineless barstard, too, with his oft-stated refusal to go after the murderer of thousands of Americans (OBL).
    Sac up RP, you're just talking noise to my ears.