Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
WOW......put down the kool-aid kiddo!

Yes things were in rough shape for Obama from the get go..but instead of governing in a way to fix things...he's governing like the idealouge (spelling?) that he is. I think most people realize that. If you believe his plan of large centralized govt is the way to go..then you vote for him. If you feel all warm and fuzzy for voting for \"history\"..then go ahead vote for him. Unless you're (people in general) a hard core liberal or totally blind as to what is happening in Europe I can't see why anyone would vote for \"big govt, power from the top down, nanny state, give me your money, public union shake down\" democrats. If you're a committed liberal/democrat you will vote for Obama anyway...good luck with that.

I completely agree with this quote. The status quo hasn't helped me or my family for decades. I'm for any candidate who goes against the status quo and wants to shake up Washington. Whoever gets in office needs balls. They will have to get rid of the Patriot Act, arrest the past two Administrations for entering a war without the approval of Congress (declaration of war) and for war crimes (torture), arrest all the Wall Street cronies since they are the lowest scum on earth and robbed us of billions of dollars (govt and the FED also need to be tried for this), completely abolish the FED for messing around with interest rates and running a freaking printing press completely devaluing are money (Greece here we come), arrest the FED board members for manipulating the markets and using all our fed tax dollars to pay for the interest (which goes in the private bankers who own/run the FED pockets) on the printed paper the FED loans to the govt and finally illegal immigration (illegal is the key word here).

Illegal immigration really needs to be looked at and all these politicians are afraid. They want to give Amnesty like dumb Obama because they will get those votes. Give me a break. Spend the money to put up a fence, end birth right for illegals, and deport them. They cost us billions of dollars a year in food stamps (yes once they have child on our soil), welfare, free healthcare, most jobs they don't pay taxes, free education which requires more teachers to be bilingual, housing them in the prison system, also we don't have any idea of the past/criminal history of these peoples. One illegal just raped someone two towns over from me and he has a past record in Mexico. Deporting the illegals that broke our immigration laws will help this country more economically than any other method. We will recover billions. Rent prices are really high in towns near me because these slumlords rent to 20 mexicans who split the rent. They are breaking the code enforcement occupanys laws with this many people and broke the law coming here. This keeps rent prices high and ****s everyone else. My brother who rents with his girlfriend and obeys the occupany laws (2 people in apartment) have to split the $1,500 a month rent compared to having 20 people split it. Since they are really stealing from us and taking our tax dollars, I should be able to steal from their pockets and rob them. It's only fair since illegal doesn't mean anything anymore. Also, hospitals continue to shut down because they have to give free treatment to illegals (please google how many hospitals have closed down) and the lines will get longer until you have to drive 1 hour to an open hospital. I'm so happy this country is turning into a third world country. The majority don't even speak English anymore.

Then, the govt has to cease unemployment and welfare. This will make people who just live on the system their whole lives not feel entitled and actually take the jobs left by the deported illegal immigrants.

That's it but it will never happen. It's just a dream which will diminish once the next piece of **** gets in office. I now accept that. I've started a landscape company, learned Spanish and I'm living with 20 of my workers.