Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
I hear you and that makes you an admirable fan...I'm glad I've been a Phillies fan all my life 'cause 2008 was awesome and this year they have a really good chance to win it all again! Go PHILLIES!
Where are the waves ?!?!?!?!

Phillies bandwagon fans....any Philly fan is an abomination.

Philadelphia.
The town that cheers for torturer & murderer Michael Vick.
Hey Philly kids, you too can torture helpless dogs like football hero Vick, hold them up & strangle them, slowly, with wire, and laugh & place bets as the dogs suffer in agony.
You too, can kidnap people's friendly family member dogs & use them as bait to be ripped apart, eaten while still breathing, in total agony, by Vick's dogs.

Philly fans?

Some golden moments from Philadelphia sports fan history.

1. Criminal Court Installed At The Vet

Violence during Eagles' games became so bad that Philadelphia installed a court, judge and jail inside Veterans Stadium.

2. Fans Throw Batteries At Richie Allen

Phillies fans in the 1960s hated Rich Allen, the team's first prominent African-American player, threw batteries at him from the stands. Allen wore a batting helmet on the field.

3. Flyers Fans Attack St. Louis Blues

In 1972, Flyers fans brawled with the Blues fans and head coach in the stands of the Spectrum.

4. Flyers Fans Boo Sarah Palin

Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is heavily booed by Flyers fans when she is asked to drop a ceremonial puck at a game.

5. General Behavior At The 700 Level

The notorious 700 Level at Veterans Stadium often was the source of fan violence for three decades.

6. Phillies Fans Fight, Boo At World Series Ring Ceremony

Phillies fans boo pitcher Adam Eaton at the ring celebration after they won the World Series, then brawl in Ashburn Alley as the title flag is raised.

7. Fans Boo Donovan McNabb At Draft

Eagles fans travel to Manhattan and boo newly drafted quarterback Donovan McNabb. McNabb and his family still are upset at the incident.

8. Eagles Fans Boo Santa Claus Eagles

In 1968, Eagles fans boo and then pelt a man dressed as Santa Claus who was part of a halftime ceremony.

In 2003, the same man was asked to appear in the same Santa suit at a Sixers game. He was booed again.

9. Fans Hit Cowboys With Snowballs

Eagles fans, including future governor Ed Rendell, pelt the Dallas Cowboys and coach Jimmy Johnson with snowballs at the Vet.

10. Eagles Fans Cheer Michael Irvin Injury

On Oct. 11, 1999, Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin suffered a career-ending neck injury at the Vet. Fans cheered as Irvin was crumpled on the ground.

11. Phillies Fans Pelt Umps With Bottles

In 1949, the Phillies are forced to forfeit a game with Giants after fans unleash a 15-minute barrage of glass-bottle throwing. They were upset by a call against Phillies' center fielder Rich Ashburn.

12 Fan Steals The Phanatic's Head

The Phillie Phanatic's head was stolen during a charity event at the Wachovia Center. After a manhunt, the head was returned and its abductor was charged with theft.