LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

    25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

    5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

    26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

    1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

    4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

    1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

    2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

    1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

    0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

    3 4.41%
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 212
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    Well said. I support Obama, not because I support his policies (I generally don't), but because he has shown himself to be a LEADER. An educated, articulate statesman who I am proud to have represent our country overseas. He received a near-impossible task of "winning back" our place in the global community. He has screwed up plenty of times, like when he met with Mubarak and allied himself with a horrible dictator, but he's doing well. I believe he's leading our country in the proper direction. The President is very much a figurehead, and he's a pretty decent one. Congress on the other hand...I will just say "Thanks a lot, Tea Party," and no more.

    Corporations do control the government in most (not "many", but "most") respects. In my opinion, the people stand a better chance with the Democrats. I may be wrong, but that's not my point right now.

    All in all, I say the following: Obama, toss out Joe Biden and run with Christian Fletcher. :P
    please tell me you don't vote......

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    Well said. I support Obama, not because I support his policies (I generally don't), but because he has shown himself to be a LEADER. An educated, articulate statesman who I am proud to have represent our country overseas. He received a near-impossible task of "winning back" our place in the global community. He has screwed up plenty of times, like when he met with Mubarak and allied himself with a horrible dictator, but he's doing well. I believe he's leading our country in the proper direction. The President is very much a figurehead, and he's a pretty decent one. Congress on the other hand...I will just say "Thanks a lot, Tea Party," and no more.

    Corporations do control the government in most (not "many", but "most") respects. In my opinion, the people stand a better chance with the Democrats. I may be wrong, but that's not my point right now.

    All in all, I say the following: Obama, toss out Joe Biden and run with Christian Fletcher. :P
    Shoot, i'll stab at it too.... Hard to support someone who you dont agree with their policies. Maybe you mean you support him out of obligation and respect? I'll buy that.

    Personally, I reside in the elite middle. That's part of why I'm in Ron Paul's corner. I do support some things that Obama has done recently but I'm not a fan of his spendy approach or his focus on health care rather than defect and pulling out of the middle east. Hitting Osama, he had it coming, props and respect to the special forces team, but shame on us for taking 10 years and spending 10 trillion bucks to do it. Ron Paul's response to it- i think that statement was a small exert from a long rant on Obama's foreign policy, saying that we should only play an equal part of the UN and not police the world and blow our load looking for one terrorist.

    As for dropping Biden, and as far as those Palin supporters go, let's not forget how hard he owned her in the debates last go-around. If the VP eats you for breakfast, look forward to a sh*t show of a debate this year, unless it's hosted by fox. I just hope Ron walks up there with a copy of the constitution in his hands like he said he would.
    Last edited by leethestud; Jul 19, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,976
    i voted for RP last time stud but am still up in the air this time. I love Newts ideas but he has alot of baggage.

    If he takes the constitution I hope he also takes a copy of Atlas Shrugged!!

  4. #94
    Yeah Newt's got a chance.....his own campaign staff bailed on him.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,976
    However, Newt would make a fantastic chief of staff for whoever wins.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by jwj72 View Post
    Koki is one of the people I refer to in my first post on here.
    I am so uninformed, I've been living under a rock, your 100% right jwj...or is it that I don't listen to biased bull****ters who spoonfeed me crap!

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    However, Newt would make a fantastic chief of staff for whoever wins.
    I actually agree with you, pumpmaster, I think Newt would fit well in that job.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I am so uninformed, I've been living under a rock, your 100% right jwj...or is it that I don't listen to biased bull****ters who spoonfeed me crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Uhhhh.....Koki? Do you consider Bill Maher non-biased & non-spoonfeeding? Because he's definately a bull****ter.
    Last edited by Ray F.; Jul 19, 2011 at 09:57 PM.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    905
    Images
    1
    oh my god swellinfo is literally collapsing in on itself

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Shoot, i'll stab at it too.... Hard to support someone who you dont agree with their policies. Maybe you mean you support him out of obligation and respect? I'll buy that.

    Personally, I reside in the elite middle. That's part of why I'm in Ron Paul's corner. I do support some things that Obama has done recently but I'm not a fan of his spendy approach or his focus on health care rather than defect and pulling out of the middle east. Hitting Osama, he had it coming, props and respect to the special forces team, but shame on us for taking 10 years and spending 10 trillion bucks to do it. Ron Paul's response to it- i think that statement was a small exert from a long rant on Obama's foreign policy, saying that we should only play an equal part of the UN and not police the world and blow our load looking for one terrorist.

    As for dropping Biden, and as far as those Palin supporters go, let's not forget how hard he owned her in the debates last go-around. If the VP eats you for breakfast, look forward to a sh*t show of a debate this year, unless it's hosted by fox. I just hope Ron walks up there with a copy of the constitution in his hands like he said he would.
    F@#$, man I just typed at least 300 words in response and inadvertently deleted the whole thing! I refuse to waste another twenty minutes of my life doing it over, so here's the quick answer...

    1. Yes, I respect Obama's character and the fact that he basically came from nothing. That's a big deal to me and anyone else who has scraped their way out of the sh!thole that is Baltimore city (or other urban jungle). That doesn't mean I think he's perfect. I do, however, have the balls to actually state my opinion. I respect the fact that you did the same. As for the army of trolls on here...well, we'll all be sitting in the gutter eating rat feces together in a few years, so "what up".

    2. My choice was also a "process of elimination" deal. The other folks listed, and I could certainly be wrong (my diplomas say 'Engineering' and 'Physics', not 'Political Science'), seem un-electable or happen to be first class d-bags. Okay, the latter is mostly just Palin and Bachman (I don't care enough to check the spelling).

    3. Personally, I sit at that weird dark corner of politics where Libertarians/Anarchists meet Socialism. I'd prefer that government piss off. That will never happen, so I have to choose Rep's or Dem's. Democrats at least 'try' to give a break to those whom the system trampled along the way, and so I choose them. It's not a self-righteous thing. I am a Christian, and I believe it's important to love my neighbors, even those I dislike (Palin).