LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

3 4.41%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    Uhhhh.....Koki? Do you consider Bill Maher non-biased & non-spoonfeeding? Because he's definately a bull****ter.
    no, i realize that...i don't usually watch him, but i saw that vid and it made me laugh...this whole topic just enrages me because the fact of the matter is no matter who wins, we're still going to be screwed, the only way to fix the problem is to fix Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    no, i realize that...i don't usually watch him, but i saw that vid and it made me laugh...this whole topic just enrages me because the fact of the matter is no matter who wins, we're still going to be screwed, the only way to fix the problem is to fix Congress.
    Unfortunately, the only way to get elected to congress is with good financial backing from some corporations.

...this whole topic just enrages me because the fact of the matter is no matter who wins, we're still going to be screwed, the only way to fix the problem is to fix Congress.
    Good luck with that.

Images
    f*** you guys, im going to play kelly slater pro surfer on my gamecube

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Chris Christie if he jumps in. Yankee....8 years of Bush=7 trillion as compared with 4 trillion in 2 years of Obama. That is unsustainable by any measure.
    I wasnt old enough to vote when Christie ran for gov and back then i didnt give two shiets but after seeing what hes done in jersey i hope he runs for president one day

screwed me over after 16 successful years of teaching in the same district,yeah,it's all my fault new jersey sucks.that's what he's done.

Wow! I go surfing in the Pacific Northwest for 10 days and Swell Info looks like a tsunami has blown through.

Personally, I would be more than pleased to put on the table the Sen. Coburn (R-OK) plan for reducing the debt by $9 trillion, let each side peal off $1.5 trillion and go with the rest. And be done with it! There is a hurricane season coming up soon...

ever hear of term limits. that goes a long way to fix the problem. Most pork is the result of the need to get re-elected, same with shilling for donations from special interests. Take away politics as a career and the problem is lessened.

Images
    And here all this time I thought "Newts" lived under rocks and were generally slimey.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    However, Newt would make a fantastic chief of staff for whoever wins.
    I thought Newt's staff all resigned a few weeks ago because Newt went on vacation in the middle of campaigning and didnt agree with him. It didnt seem like his organizational skills were all that.

He's always struck me as more of a policy guy than an administrator.