LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

3 4.41%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    balance budget and term limit amendments are a good first step.
    Yes....they are.

I'm voting for Ron Paul because while he may say some crazy stuff, he isn't up either party's ass and he isn't afraid to say the "wrong" thing! Leethestud

Nahhhhh. ALL the pols are up someone's arse. They wouldn't be in office if they weren't. It's all smoke 'n mirrors, boyz. The people who should be running for elected office don't want any part of it, for a lot of very good reasons. (ask the Giffords family...) So, we get the illusionists like Paul & the rest.

Agree with: USA all the way.

Too bad it's being destroyed one day at a time. George Washington & TJ wouldn't know what to say if they came back today. Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'm voting for Ron Paul because while he may say some crazy stuff, he isn't up either party's ass and he isn't afraid to say the "wrong" thing! Leethestud

Nahhhhh. ALL the pols are up someone's arse. They wouldn't be in office if they weren't. It's all smoke 'n mirrors, boyz. The people who should be running for elected office don't want any part of it, for a lot of very good reasons. (ask the Giffords family...) So, we get the illusionists like Paul & the rest.

Agree with: USA all the way.

Too bad it's being destroyed one day at a time. George Washington & TJ wouldn't know what to say if they came back today. Damn shame.
    That's true if they came back today. Just the landscape would make them crap their pants. By the way, are you English? What's up with the British lingo? We beat those ****ers years ago so we wouldn't have to hear these dumb British sayings. The Queen is an evil midget who's son has the devil's wings for ears. Free Ireland and Scotland.

I hope you know that I'm just busting your balls in good fun.
    Last edited by motivated2surf; Jul 15, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

At this point it doesn't really matter who gets in, we're still going to be in the sh*thouse.... gov't regulations have choked out businesses all across this country and they keep making more...if social security checks don't roll out on Aug. 3rd, there's going to be a lot of pissed off old people...maybe old people will start the revolution...lol

Oh, and if anyone votes Michelle Bachmann they should be shot...what a lunatic...how is it that Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin actually have enough credibility to run for president of this country? (and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are female) If either one of them win, I'm moving to Costa Rica!
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jul 15, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    I choose.....Mickey Mouse.
    me to.......

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    At this point it doesn't really matter who gets in, we're still going to be in the sh*thouse.... gov't regulations have choked out businesses all across this country and they keep making more...if social security checks don't roll out on Aug. 3rd, there's going to be a lot of pissed off old people...maybe old people will start the revolution...lol

Oh, and if anyone votes Michelle Bachmann they should be shot...what a lunatic...how is it that Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin actually have enough credibility to run for president of this country? (and it has nothing to do with the fact that they are female) If either one of them win, I'm moving to Costa Rica!
    +1 & then some....save me a spot in the jungle. Near a good break, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by motivated2surf View Post
    That's true if they came back today. Just the landscape would make them crap their pants. By the way, are you English? What's up with the British lingo? We beat those ****ers years ago so we wouldn't have to hear these dumb British sayings. The Queen is an evil midget who's son has the devil's wings for ears. Free Ireland and Scotland.

I hope you know that I'm just busting your balls in good fun.
    All good.
    Yah, we kicked the limeys tails & then bailed them out at least 3x ....WWI, WWII & the Falklands fandango, too...
    Within my lifetime we'll probably have 60% tax rates , just like the Brits, to pay for all these moron moves by the elected t w a t s.

Unhappy Sad

This just tells me that somewhere between 40 and 75 % of surfers on this site are uninformed or completely ignorant.

Motivated 2 surf, you actually think Obama had more credibility than Palin to be president? I don't really like Palin, but i cannot stand Obama. At least Palin was a governor. Your comment is ignorant and dumb.