LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

3 4.41%
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Stud....look at actions not empty words.

Images
    Yeah I think everyone got a bit confused about the "Hope and Change" that Osama promised. People thought he was going to change things back to the way the founding fathers had it. We didn't realize he wanted to take us faster and further in the direction we were headed.

Perfect example. I used to drive a drunk bus through Belmar for Wally's transportation (miss the $400-$500/night) I got this girl in the van who wasn't smashed but I could tell she had a few. So she starts talking politics and this is what she said:

Back in '08

Her: "I can't believe this guy is actually going to win the election."
    Me: "Yeah it's really looking like it."
    Her: "Yeah but I don't understand why so many people are voting for him? Aren't people mad at him?"
    Me: "Uh yeah, they should be, he's the only one who supported third term abortion."
    Her: "Forget that! He bombed the twin towers!"
    Me: no comment.

This girl was so far removed from the politics in our country that she thought Usama Bin Laden was running for president and winning. Yes, this really happened.

goodness gracious, come on waves hurry up. people are losin it

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    ....look at results not empty words.
    Fixed it for ya.

i think this thread should go on until november 2012 and pass the smoke pot thread,since they have so much to do with riding waves in the ocean

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    i think this thread should go on until november 2012 and pass the smoke pot thread,since they have so much to do with riding waves in the ocean
    i love how there hasn't been a single surf related thread that has received as much attention as these

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    What threat is Quadaffi?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
    I agree, no threat to us....but your missing the real root of why we are there.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    People thought he was going to change things back to the way the founding fathers had it. We didn't realize he wanted to take us faster and further in the direction we were headed.
    I certainly realized. It only took one look at his record. He's a committed liberal. Union thug...community organizer. It was very obvious what he had planned. The problem is that the "media" didn't do their due diligence on this guy. The media was in the tank for him from the get go...the obama mania/hysteria took over rational/logical observations. His record as a senator is public information...he did not vote....rather he mostly abstained from taking a position. When he did vote he had THE MOST liberal record among all senators. Hillary Clinton was the 9th most liberal if i remember correctly...Obama was #1. HELLO? Is anybody home...where is the media? Too busy tooling on Palin...the VP candidate. WTF?????? Meanwhile Obama the snake oil salesman is pulling the wool over too many people's eyes. The gig is up....finally America is seeing what this guy is all about.

wally, the story about the clueless girl totally encapsulates my point. It's people like her that actually vote. Although it didn't sound like she was gonna, there are many Americans of similar awareness and intellect that voted for Obama just cuz....

Rip Turbo...yes we are all losing it.....c'mon waves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I certainly realized. It only took one look at his record. He's a committed liberal. Union thug...community organizer. It was very obvious what he had planned. The problem is that the "media" didn't do their due diligence on this guy. The media was in the tank for him from the get go...the obama mania/hysteria took over rational/logical observations. His record as a senator is public information...he did not vote....rather he mostly abstained from taking a position. When he did vote he had THE MOST liberal record among all senators. Hillary Clinton was the 9th most liberal if i remember correctly...Obama was #1. HELLO? Is anybody home...where is the media? Too busy tooling on Palin...the VP candidate. WTF?????? Meanwhile Obama the snake oil salesman is pulling the wool over too many people's eyes. The gig is up....finally America is seeing what this guy is all about.
    Yo dawg, the reason he got voted in is because nobody wanted that retard Palin as vice-president, and they were worried McCain was going to kick the bucket. I'd rather have Obama do nothing for four years, than have that airhead have any authority, and if you don't, then your nuckin futz!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Yo dawg, the reason he got voted in is because nobody wanted that retard Palin as vice-president, and they were worried McCain was going to kick the bucket. I'd rather have Obama do nothing for four years, than have that airhead have any authority, and if you don't, then your nuckin futz!
    Agree-
    When McCain made a huge deal out of stopping his campaign to go back to DC and work on the Wall St. bailout, chastised Obama for not doing the same, went on late night TV to brag about what a selfless Senator he was (for doing the job he was elected to do for a few hours instead of campaigning), then nominated Sarah Palin as VP, someone he quite obviously despised but picked because of her demographics, he lost my respect big time, and blew it. Thanks for 8 years of Barack, Mr Maverick!