LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who are you planning on voting for in the 2012 presidential election?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

25 36.76%
  • Mitt Romney

5 7.35%
  • Ron Paul

26 38.24%
  • Michele Bachmann

1 1.47%
  • Herman Cain

4 5.88%
  • Newt Gingrich

1 1.47%
  • Tim Pawlenty

2 2.94%
  • Rudi Giulliani

1 1.47%
  • Rick Perry

0 0%
  • Sarah Palin

3 4.41%
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Ray F.-----------------------CHECKMATE!!!! Direct quotes from our Commander in Chief himself. I don't think alot of people realized that the "Change" campaign had two sides. "Change" for the better or "Change" for the worse.
    The foreign ploicies carried out have been going on for as long as I remember. Iran has been f'n with us since the Carter years. Did any of you young guys know about Iran before then?... When it was the most democratic country in the middle east run by The Shah(sp?)
    Our current domestic policies suck. Our choices for quality leadership also suck.
    Have faith in our "high brass" to make crucial decisions in critical foreign conflicts.
    Independent thinkers can choose individual leaders without a patywide vote, and the consequences that fall when "a few bad apples" get put in the wrong position.
    Politics and religion are the worst party topics.
    I'm done spewing......focker out.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    OK, you asked for it, "Me and Todd can see Russia from our porch"...do you need more?!..."yeah, Paul Revere was clanging bells and putting shots in the air, he was warnin' the British that they weren't gonna take our arms"...dude she's a money-grubbing retard and a failure to her own state...she knows it, that's why she and her daughter collected on their 15 minutes. Are you oblivious to the fact that Obama has done almost nothing different, besides have the balls to actually do something about healthcare, which I admit was the wrong thing, but at least he took action...Bush played golf and vacationed up until he had to step up and pretend to be a president when our towers got knocked down and in the remaining years of office used his office to put the citizens of this country in fear and take away our constitutional rights. Obama is not much different than your boy, mr. even more unqualified for the job Bush, there's only two differences...he's black and a democrat. Keep s*cking Hannity and Glenn Beck's d*ck...90% of what they feed you Republicans on Fox News is a big flaming pile of doo doo. How's that Kool-Aid taste? like ****?
    Wow, ok then...well you just played your hand and telegraphed your lack of intelligence and maturity so you really aren't worth wasting mental energy.

I meant policies........you know what I'm talkin about..........GOULET!

hence the reason why political threads should be banned on this surfing website. debate is one thing but generally things degenerate into name calling by the immature so why even allow it?

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    and now 13 votes for obama.

let me guess. the ignorant percentage are those who have spoke out against obama right?

i'm not even conservative, and i can't stand obama. i couldn't stand bush either. i did vote obama in 2008, but i won't be voting obama in 2012 that's for damn sure. i don't like any of the other options. ron paul might be the lesser of all those evils, and i've liked some of the things herman cain has to say. i don't trust any politicians though. romney is the biggest joke, and i wouldn't vote for him either. i wouldn't vote palin, or pawlenty, or bachmann or gingrich. obama has been the biggest flop in a while. all the momentum he had going in he looked great, and then after about six months of him in office, and definitely after the first year i made up my mind i wouldn't vote for him again for sure. this health care thing is a load of crap too. i'll post more later, but i'll let the small consensus of obama supporters tell me i'm wrong.

in closing i have to say i won't belittle anyone who chooses to vote for obama, because that's your right. it's pretty obvious he's done nothing. many continued policies of bush as well. wars in iraq, and afghanistan, and this new bs in libya, and he lied, and was gonna close gitmo, and that didn't happen.
    Yeah, you got me completely wrong. I was referring to the Obama and Paul crowd mostly. Obama is terrible. Paul is good domestically, but his foreign policy is questionable at best, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    What a shame that all the people who really know how to run this country are too busy surfing.
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    What threat is Quadaffi?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
    your premise is faulty in so many ways it baffles me. first off, your whole post is based on the notion that things are (slowy) improving. They are not. Inflation is rising, unemployment is rising and the housing market is a disaster. People are fed up which is shy the 2010 election was a huge mandate to stop and cut the out of control spending in DC. This is precisely what the House is doing...following it's mandate from the people.
    Stud....look at actions not empty words.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I certainly realized. It only took one look at his record. He's a committed liberal. Union thug...community organizer. It was very obvious what he had planned. The problem is that the "media" didn't do their due diligence on this guy. The media was in the tank for him from the get go...the obama mania/hysteria took over rational/logical observations. His record as a senator is public information...he did not vote....rather he mostly abstained from taking a position. When he did vote he had THE MOST liberal record among all senators. Hillary Clinton was the 9th most liberal if i remember correctly...Obama was #1. HELLO? Is anybody home...where is the media? Too busy tooling on Palin...the VP candidate. WTF?????? Meanwhile Obama the snake oil salesman is pulling the wool over too many people's eyes. The gig is up....finally America is seeing what this guy is all about.

wally, the story about the clueless girl totally encapsulates my point. It's people like her that actually vote. Although it didn't sound like she was gonna, there are many Americans of similar awareness and intellect that voted for Obama just cuz....

Rip Turbo...yes we are all losing it.....c'mon waves!!!
    Please provide concrete proof that Palin is retarded? Also, you assume Obama did nothing. In fact many of his policies and those of the democratic congress have made things much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    OK, you asked for it, "Me and Todd can see Russia from our porch"...do you need more?!..."yeah, Paul Revere was clanging bells and putting shots in the air, he was warnin' the British that they weren't gonna take our arms"...dude she's a money-grubbing retard and a failure to her own state...she knows it, that's why she and her daughter collected on their 15 minutes. Are you oblivious to the fact that Obama has done almost nothing different, besides have the balls to actually do something about healthcare, which I admit was the wrong thing, but at least he took action...Bush played golf and vacationed up until he had to step up and pretend to be a president when our towers got knocked down and in the remaining years of office used his office to put the citizens of this country in fear and take away our constitutional rights. Obama is not much different than your boy, mr. even more unqualified for the job Bush, there's only two differences...he's black and a democrat. Keep s*cking Hannity and Glenn Beck's d*ck...90% of what they feed you Republicans on Fox News is a big flaming pile of doo doo. How's that Kool-Aid taste? like ****?
    Koki is one of the people I refer to in my first post on here.

Don't be so hard on each other. This is, unfortunately, the same thing happening in congress right now, and they aren't surfers, they are lawyers, businessmen, millionaires, career politicians, etc. Such a huge wedge has been driven between the 2 parties that nothing will ever get done. Let's workh together for the greater good. Yeah, the cool-aid sucks, but it's nothing new either. Another question is how do you think the top 2%, wall street, and big oil are enjoying that Louie the 13th? There are two ends to this spectrum and 95% of the population is stuck in the middle. God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Don't be so hard on each other. This is, unfortunately, the same thing happening in congress right now, and they aren't surfers, they are lawyers, businessmen, millionaires, career politicians, etc. Such a huge wedge has been driven between the 2 parties that nothing will ever get done. Let's workh together for the greater good. Yeah, the cool-aid sucks, but it's nothing new either. Another question is how do you think the top 2%, wall street, and big oil are enjoying that Louie the 13th? There are two ends to this spectrum and 95% of the population is stuck in the middle. God help us all.
    Well said. I support Obama, not because I support his policies (I generally don't), but because he has shown himself to be a LEADER. An educated, articulate statesman who I am proud to have represent our country overseas. He received a near-impossible task of "winning back" our place in the global community. He has screwed up plenty of times, like when he met with Mubarak and allied himself with a horrible dictator, but he's doing well. I believe he's leading our country in the proper direction. The President is very much a figurehead, and he's a pretty decent one. Congress on the other hand...I will just say "Thanks a lot, Tea Party," and no more.

Corporations do control the government in most (not "many", but "most") respects. In my opinion, the people stand a better chance with the Democrats. I may be wrong, but that's not my point right now.

All in all, I say the following: Obama, toss out Joe Biden and run with Christian Fletcher. :P

Ha Ha! That's how he got elected, because people DON'T pay attention unfortunately!

Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    Well said. I support Obama, not because I support his policies (I generally don't), but because he has shown himself to be a LEADER. An educated, articulate statesman who I am proud to have represent our country overseas. He received a near-impossible task of "winning back" our place in the global community. He has screwed up plenty of times, like when he met with Mubarak and allied himself with a horrible dictator, but he's doing well. I believe he's leading our country in the proper direction. The President is very much a figurehead, and he's a pretty decent one. Congress on the other hand...I will just say "Thanks a lot, Tea Party," and no more.

Corporations do control the government in most (not "many", but "most") respects. In my opinion, the people stand a better chance with the Democrats. I may be wrong, but that's not my point right now.

All in all, I say the following: Obama, toss out Joe Biden and run with Christian Fletcher. :P
    LA, where do you get this perception? Recent polling in both Latin America and the Middle East have the US at all time lows with the peoples there almost 3 years since Obama took over. Doesn't sound like improvement to me. On the home front, things have gotten worse..unemployment up, energy prices up, inflation up, consumer confidence down. Obama himself said that if unemployment isn't below 8 percent by the end of his third year, then he deserves to be booted. At 9.2% let's give him what he requested.