LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

wax crisis in iran

It's the only explanation. I paid $3 for a bar of sex wax IN A SURF SHOP recently. I gave the guy such an earful about it and he just didn't rationalize that it was over priced. Am I crazy?

Images
    That aint right!

if it was 30$ yeah then you got a reason to complain.

make your own wax......or make more money...

Images
    wax used to be 1$ at my shop

Images
    I think we need a better solution to Wax, Wax is great and all and waxing your board on the beach while deciding where to paddle out can be lots of fun, but i think we should have an alternative (besides ugly traction pads)

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    I think we need a better solution to Wax, Wax is great and all and waxing your board on the beach while deciding where to paddle out can be lots of fun, but i think we should have an alternative (besides ugly traction pads)
    Grip Socks !!

spray-on wax or a thin rubber grip-tape

Try using pure and natural ear wax. Its not harmful to the enviorment and no baby seals were slaughtered to make it. The larger family the better ear wax harvest - especially for longboarders. Can be very colorful at times as a bonus.

I believe the bee's are on strike.......more union issues.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    It's the only explanation. I paid $3 for a bar of sex wax IN A SURF SHOP recently. I gave the guy such an earful about it and he just didn't rationalize that it was over priced. Am I crazy?
    I hear ya man, wax should be $1 even. Some of the more touristy surf shops that jack up the price on everything will charge more which is ridiculous. I always end up buying sticky bumps because thats usually all I can find or its the cheapest but I'm over it, it only lasts like one session before its smeared flat under where my front foot goes. I'm moving to sex wax as long as I can find it for less than $3 a bar!