LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

A New Surfer is Born!

10:002am Pacific Standard Time, Thursday, July 14th, 2011. My beautiful baby girl was born. 8 Pounds, 2 Ounces! The wife and I are still chillin at the hospital and should go home tomorrow. She is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I am already thinking of board shapes for her. She will have a quiver before she can walk!

Anyway, im on 3 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours. I look forward to getting some water time in a couple days from now. Until then, I will be enjoying our new addition to the family.

Here we are (I am already introducing her to the black and purple as you can see). Although if she turns out to be a chargers fan, that is her choice to make =) I'm just planting the seed.

P.S. Hey Skeglegs, you mentioned that you were expecting your first child as well when we went surfing out here this spring. Make sure to let us know how things go. Good luck brother. Its the most amazing thing ever!

congrats to you and your family...thats awesome

so thats the face of Mr. Zach619. Congrats! hopes she rips harder than you one day!

congrats to you! good looking kid, and what a head of hair!

Congrats Zach! I remember the first time I held my little girl now she's almost old enough to drive. Time fly's, enjoy those moments while you can.
    BTW you may want to pick up some more of that monster drink behind you. You're going to need it.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!! And get that beautiful little girl to Blacks right away! LOL

Big Congrats Zach to you and your family.

Congratulations and all the best! Cherish your times with her, they grow up quickly.

Congratulations to you and your wife, I'm sure you'll be a great father. I know from these threads that your a knowledgeable guy, so pass on the wisdom and get her out riding some waves. Take it easy and enjoy it, they grow up in a blink of an eye.

P.S.- You really should buy her an Eagles jersey...hahaha

Thumbs up Congrats

Congrats on your child Zach,Cool set of hair.Just let me know where I can send the little Bronco jersey to.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Jul 17, 2011 at 05:25 PM.