LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    awesome man, I know that's super exciting! Congratulations

Images
    congrats man

COngratulations Zach, fatherhood is a fantastatic experience. ITs hard work but a very rewarding.

awesomeness. you love her now just wait. mines 9 and i love him more every day. i thought i knew what love meant and that all my toys were groovy and that i had it all wired before i became a dad. aint none of it means nuthin compared to what you have now.awesome.do it right and be there,which im sure you will,cuz you are her guiding light.i could go on forever about it cuz its that good and youre that important to her.awesome. sorry for the heavy cheese factor,im an old softy
    Last edited by ripturbo; Jul 18, 2011 at 12:39 PM.

Congrats Zach!

good for you

congratulations and way to go. there's nothing, nothing like being a dad, and nothing even comes close. my first son was born almost four years ago, and that feeling you have now doesn't go away, it just gets bigger. sure, its' crazy and you get tired and probably less time in the water, but you won't mind.

Images
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I am so stoked. The second I saw her, every worry I have ever had disappeared. This is for sure the best time in my life!

Congratulations Zach, Mrs. Zach & family .......................