LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Boardshorts...whattya wearing?

im already on my second pair of boardies this summer. I had Rip Curl mirage flex and it split along the seam so i returned it after a month. Upgraded to the rip curl mirage ES3. I really like them. The rip curl flex stayed wet a bit longer. I couldn't believe the 99$ pair of boardies i saw.,, nice, but $$$$ they were rip curl too fogot the name, hydrophobic or something.

The same two pair I've been wearing for the last two years. One pAir were a gift and the other pair were cheap at tj max. Board short prices are silly

been rockin' the rip curl mirage phoenix & the owen wright. super comfy & lightweight boardies...the white stripe on the owens are a bit see-thru, but luckily it's not near any sensitive bits! had a bit of chaf***e, but i think that's largely due to them not being broken in yet. A+ boardies tho so far.

ive got the new hurley phantoms, the quiksilver diamond dobby cyphers, and some oneill superfreaks. All 3 pairs are great boardshorts, but my overall favorites are the superfreaks. they dry the fastest and have the most stretch, and feel like im naked which is always a plus phantoms are a close 2nd though

a really nice pair of Reefs I got from TJ maxx a while back, and a couple of regular O'neills.

I had a pair of the stretchy Oneill superfreak but they kept falling off and slipping around my legs. JC Penney sells Rusty now, so if you have a coupon from the paper you can buy some Rusty boardshorts cheap.

complain about hollister,then buy a $70 bathing suit,as if o'neill,rip curl,quiksilver and hurley are cool.i want to see them over $100.like when air jordans came out.it's a bathing suit.

O'Neill Hyperfreak, had for a year and they're still good. Just got lucky and picked up a pair of last years Rasta colors for $17.00 No Sh!t, at swimoutlet.com

i have a ton of them. I like wearing some of them as walkshorts though, that's why i have so many. (i wear shorts year round)

I have two pairs of o' neill's hyperfreak boardshort. I got them on sale last year and i love them, they are probably my favorite. they dry really quick, the no inseam eliminates chaffing and they stretch in every which way imaginable. I also have a pair of the hurley phantoms, i don't like them as much as the hyperfreaks because of the way they fit me, but everything else is comparable. The rest of them are just cool looking analog one's that i got off of whisky militia. Those were very inexpensive, and are great looking and are comfortable, however if there is ever a miraculous run of summer hurricane swell, i can't wear them each day, i chaf too bad from them.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    complain about hollister,then buy a $70 bathing suit,as if o'neill,rip curl,quiksilver and hurley are cool.i want to see them over $100.like when air jordans came out.it's a bathing suit.
    i don't pay that for boardies...but point taken. if i didn't get 'em cheap, i wouldn't wear 'em.

& there are definitely $100 boardies out there...not sure who's buying them, but they exist & the rack seems thinner every day.

Oneill's.....not sure what model....super light....like the micro-velvet waistband.....very quick drying.....no chafing