LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadness

Sadness

So i was coming back from Canada today and decided to check the waves. And to my delight i saw head high clean this friday due to the tropical storm but then i checked an hour later and it ent flat does anyone know if it will go back up?

Only God knows.God only knows,but,no need for sadness,waves will come again

ok Thanks a lot! it actually got me a lil bit optimistic hahah

Images
    half chub...

as has been said many times before, more than 3 or 4 days out = pure fantasy, esp. w/ a tropical system.

I've had some really fun sessions on days where if you looked at the report you would not give it a second thought. If you can - check it out.....

that's because you are a longboarder.read the book 'search for captain zero' and find out why shortboards can be limiting.i know;i am a shortboarder

Sucks that so many people rely on this site now...I remember the good old days when you did your own forecasting!

sweet, lets all login to the internet so we can talk about the good old days before the internet

Images
    I agree it was so much fun to make a guess, find you were right and score with only a few around. Surfing is becoming something people do like occasionally playing golf or going bowling. They wake up and say "knee to waist high, great! Today I am a surfer". Little to no dedication, no sacrifice and no appreciation for it. It's there to take and it's as much mine as anyone, so here I come with my bic in a boardbag and my signature safari hat. The internet is a great thing but **** make people work for it, even a little.
    Last edited by Zippy; Jul 20, 2011 at 02:16 AM.