LOGIN | REGISTER

Compare Bing NR2 and Levitator.

Looking for input to compare the Bing NR2 and Levitator for nose riding performance.

Has anybody surfed either board or both boards? At least waist to chest +
    Also the type / size of fin used on the board and board length.

Thanks...................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomsurfer View Post
    Looking for input to compare the Bing NR2 and Levitator for nose riding performance.

Has anybody surfed either board or both boards? At least waist to chest +
    Also the type / size of fin used on the board and board length.

Thanks...................
    I have had 2 NR2's and I have a Elevator and they are both great noseriders. The NR2 is more or a No work noserider where you trim uplock the tail in and noseride. The Elevator is more of a performance noserider and I find that it likes a steep wave and is a great beach break noserider . One this about the elevator is that i like it that the board picks up crazy speed when you are on the nose and you have to prepare for it cause it will throw you off . The Levitator is a great board aswell alot of ppl say its a great point break log and noserided really easy aswell. One thing about NR2 is its a good board from knee to Headhigh surf as where the Elevator best performs in Waist to Shoulder high.

I have a 9'10 and 9'8 NR2 and I use the 10.5 fin that is came with from bing and in the Elevator I have a 9'6 and I use the 11inch silver spoon fin that it came with