LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Losing it

Hybrid View

Losing it

I don't think I've surfed a wave over waist high in the past 2 months. having withdrawal. I need psychiatric help.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    I don't think I've surfed a wave over waist high in the past 2 months. having withdrawal. I need psychiatric help.

ive had a day or two. maybe its just the right conditions at my spot. but i feel yah. im actually getting super ancy (sp) with these tropical storms a-brewing

Assateague was over waist high two Saturday's ago and clean. It was a medium period swell with alot of south in it. Long rights were had by many.

Images
    ill see you at theropy. i jump every time the hurricane count on the top of the page gets a new number

had an epic day in Hatteras on June 20,see ISD issue of Surfing.
    Since then only two small ok days.
    not losing it.
    long since lost it here

I got a little taste but itwasnt big stomach high peaks but it was really fun waist high lines on my new groveller this past Friday night, and Saturday morning. But no "good" waves in long while. Usually at some point int he summer I score one day of really fun chest to shoulder high surf by now, im loosing it to. I almost told my wife i wasnt going our of town to our friends wedding this weekend (inland) because "what happens if a tropical low forms off the coast and we get waves", even though nothing is in the forecast. I am hanging on every new update very tropical advisory, anything that means we mayget something fun. Its what makes good waves so rewarding on the east coast, cuase we wait forever to score.

somebody start the 'worst july ever' thread and sign me up