LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tropical Storms

Tropical Storms

So i see tropical storm cindy is forming do you guys think this is going to bring any swell in nj?

Lol... nope, its too far east and already pretty much in line with the atlantic region. If anything Brett has a better chance of bringing swell but if he does it'll be minimal, as it's losing strength and going away from the coast as well.

ok thanks how big do you think itll be if we get a swell from brett and when

calm down and wait.no one knows.it might do nothing,or it might do something.many of us have been waiting a while,now

cindy= nada. bret=thigh if we lucky.everyone,incl. me, gets too hype when we see spin. its flat in summer every year.patience grasshopper

On deck is Don. Followed by Emily, Franklin, Gert, Harvey, Irene, Jose, Katia, Lee, Maria, Nate, Ophelia, Philippe, Rina, Sean, Tammy, Vince, and finally Whitney. We got a long way to go.

I'm losing it man. IM LOSING it

Quote Originally Posted by whosthat View Post
    On deck is Don. Followed by Emily, Franklin, Gert, Harvey, Irene, Jose, Katia, Lee, Maria, Nate, Ophelia, Philippe, Rina, Sean, Tammy, Vince, and finally Whitney. We got a long way to go.
    Oh snap, Hurricane Lee better not disappoint...

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Oh snap, Hurricane Lee better not disappoint...
    I paddled out last night down in SB hoping that maybe withthe tide push last night might get a small bit of pulse from Brett, was just hoping if i was on it at the right time get something rideable but.......... nothing. I was just wanted to find someone named Brett to flip him off or some gesture to show my distaste in things named Brett. So hopefully wont be on here cursing the name "lee" in a few months. I did score this past Firday night and Saturday morning on some fun stomach high sets friday night and wasit high sets on Saturday morning this past weekend.

You can pretty much mark your calendar though for August 15th thru September 1 that we are having a good tropical swell.............. I just found out that I have to go to Bremerton Washington for those two weeks, and it never fails soon as i leave in the late summer/fall for work we get a good swell so............... You're all welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    I paddled out last night down in SB hoping that maybe withthe tide push last night might get a small bit of pulse from Brett, was just hoping if i was on it at the right time get something rideable but.......... nothing. I was just wanted to find someone named Brett to flip him off or some gesture to show my distaste in things named Brett. So hopefully wont be on here cursing the name "lee" in a few months. I did score this past Firday night and Saturday morning on some fun stomach high sets friday night and wasit high sets on Saturday morning this past weekend.

You can pretty much mark your calendar though for August 15th thru September 1 that we are having a good tropical swell.............. I just found out that I have to go to Bremerton Washington for those two weeks, and it never fails soon as i leave in the late summer/fall for work we get a good swell so............... You're all welcome!
    Aw thanks bushwood! stoked!