Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Any takers for this year?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Any takers for this year?

ahh thats looks sick when is it?

i'm in that video

race is in october

Just wanted to say thanks to you all...now I've got yet one more thing I want to spend money on.

Images
    I just got a set of Bones Bombers 68mm 85a for my regulare skateboard for when I go to the local bowl in my town or FDR . I cant wait to sk8 this wheels

Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Any takers for this year

Oh Hell Yehhhh !!!!!!

ive been lurking on www.pavedwave.com some killer info on setting up skateboards to feel like surfboards.

Jay cagney - where in NJ is original based? I couldnt find it on their website, I want to go there and buy some gangster trucks. im in monmouth co, thanks

newton nj, northwest jersey. about 2 hours from belmar area

regarding the age issue. i skate with dudes well over 40. I'm inland here and we drive down and hit up baltimore and towson parking garages in the middle of the night. age aint no thing homez. won't give u as much stoke as surfing, but bombing a hill at 40 mph with some buds is close . just adrenaline produced.

Kooky you guys should hit up Landsdowne skatepark in Blatimore...2nd oldest park in the USA...all the old school dudes are up here with their old school decks.