LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Wax

The Best Wax

So, what's your favorite wax? Anyone using something outside the usual suspects they like?

My fav is Sticky Bumps, but I haven't branched out in over 15 years and am now wondering if I am missing something better. I have tried Famous, but hate it. Been hearing about banana wax, so let me know if any of you all have used it....
    Last edited by Erock; Sep 6, 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Images
    Used sex wax for many years(Now the smell makes me sick), Then sticky bumps, Now mrs Palmers by far the best(No smell)

magma wax is a winner

palmers stays on for weeks before i even think about re waxing been on one of my boards for 3 years

Sticky bumps all day. sex wax smells good but doesnt apply as easy imo. seems to last longer after application as well

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    So, what's your favorite wax? Anyone using something outside the usual suspects they like?

My fav is Sticky Bumps, but I haven't branched out in over 15 years and am now wondering if I am missing something better. I have tried Famous, but hate it. Been hearing about banana wax, so let me know if any of you all have used it....
    i heard dane reynolds on the webcast drop the banana wax secret haha. he said that's what all the pros use so i'd imagine its pretty good

Sb

Sticky bumbs,There's not even a close 2nd.Just the smell of it gets me fired up.

mighty mounds is the best wax i ever used, my shop dose not sell it ( spells ) so i just get sticky bumps....plus my home made wax is pretty crappy

Magma Rocks!

Images
    On the web cast they were talking about "Fu Wax"...it's brazilian. Apparently it's like having bindings on your board.

Spells was out of stick bumps a couple of weeks ago so i bought Palmers instead. Palmers doesn't seem to hold up as well. You have to apply every sesh. Sticky bumps not the case. It lasts longer. IMO