LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats going on man

this flat spell blows and it seems like there is nothing going on in the trpoics at all, from what i remember we normally have something at least brewing down there by now. this flat spell is killlllin me man!

Images
    buy a skimboard, its been keeping me quite entertained, lovin them wraps

I hope these sort of threads aren't going to become as popular as the 'it's so crowded for this time of year' threads became at the beginning of spring. But yes, the flat spell is quite ****erotic

I just keep a set of Vipers in the truck... makes even 1' sloppy onshore gutless junk fun (kinda), and you get some exercise. Too old to skim... can't do the bodyboard thing. Just figure I'll swim into a few to keep from drying out.

its just summer fellers. swim skim paddle or whatever it takes to keep yer gills wet. itll be here right about the time we think about taking up rollerblading

Images
    We have had 4 named tropical storms thus far, so if anything we are ahead of schedule as far as number of tropical storms. Cape Verde season, which provides the storms coming off of Africa (Cape Verde Islands), does not start until August. And, generally the end of August is when things really ramp up off of the Cape Verde Islands.

Swim and body surf my friend...it quenches the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    We have had 4 named tropical storms thus far, so if anything we are ahead of schedule as far as number of tropical storms. Cape Verde season, which provides the storms coming off of Africa (Cape Verde Islands), does not start until August. And, generally the end of August is when things really ramp up off of the Cape Verde Islands.
    yeah i was gonna say, didn't bret just pass us? wasnt nothin to produce surf really, but it's a sign that the super fun swell stoke factory is getting to work down there. grab yer skateboard go find hills. or take up chronic masturbation.

nothing replaces surfing

lol weak "chronic masturbation"