LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Topo View Post
    It is still July, the most boring month of the year if you surf on the East Coast.
    although, I have managed to make dawn patrols and have gotten pretty lucky...just can't wait for some sizable swell...haven't seen any of that since April 17th....but I got my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    although, I have managed to make dawn patrols and have gotten pretty lucky...just can't wait for some sizable swell...haven't seen any of that since April 17th....but I got my fingers crossed.
    Ahhhh April 17th. That swell was huge, one of the most perfect days I can remember in recent times.

Images
    I dont know where most of you are surfing at but I have had rideable waves almost once or twice a week so far this summer. I'm either loggin, riding a fish or even body surfing there are rideable waves out there you just gotta search

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I dont know where most of you are surfing at but I have had rideable waves almost once or twice a week so far this summer. I'm either loggin, riding a fish or even body surfing there are rideable waves out there you just gotta search
    yep, been very log-able this summer. not a horrible summer by any means. just wishin' for some bigger stuff is all. head-high or so would be awesome...

i hear the Atlantic ocean wave makers union local 22 is on strike?

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    i hear the Atlantic ocean wave makers union local 22 is on strike?
    nah, chris christie found out that they were considered "public employees" & had a union, so he villified them & decided they were too lazy & incompetant to keep their jobs.
    Last edited by njsurfer42; Jul 29, 2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo

7. i think the swell this summer has been way better than last summer! And I agree, it seems like every year on august 12 we get some nice waves! Last summer we had that low pressure system which brought in sets that were like 6+ foot! later next week the waves are supposed to start rolling in! school starts in like three weeks for me! so PRAY FOR SURF!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    swell will be here weekend of Aug 12, since I will be out of town during that time. That form of surf forcasting has
    a good track record
    WEll McLovin then its defintitly going to be firing because i leave for Washington state the 13th, so if both of us are headed out of town then the waves will be here in two weeks guranteed I stated this before whenver i have to leave for work during hurricane season we always have tropical swell while Im gone, always

matt/42,you have all of our sand.up here for miles the lumps come in and dump on the beach.over 8 feet deep even at dead low.the entire island.plus more swell to the south this past month and a half.dead low looks like dead high everywhere around here

I heard the atlantic wavemaker has been taken offline due to lack of funding, until the budget mess has been cleaned up by the monkeys in congress.