LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    I have an idea...

    I feel we should all have a huge meeting and burn a couple boards as a sacrifice to the wave gods. Whoes in? Then mabye we can get something good late August!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    how about we just get like 12 people and all move to california and split a ****ty appartment for the rest of our lives... shouldnt be that much money every month. then we can leave our suicidal thoughts in jersey alongside with this miserable flatspell....

    P.S. I started this as a joke but as i kept typing I realized what an awesome idea it is. any takerss??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    245
    There used to be ski sacrifices in VT for big snow seasons until the tree huggers got all environmental about it....I'd hope that any boards sacrificed weren't restorable...then it would be MURDER
    On a second note.....idsmashh....I'm at that point in my life where I'm tired of wasting days (Mid-Life???)....I think its a great idea to go...I think I'd even consider HI..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    143
    Images
    4
    It's good luck to eat the minnows that jump up on your board, it keeps the sharks away, and brings waves.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    how about we just get like 12 people and all move to california and split a ****ty appartment for the rest of our lives... shouldnt be that much money every month. then we can leave our suicidal thoughts in jersey alongside with this miserable flatspell....
    then we can get all suicidal about the crowds.


    but seriously...who gets suicidal over flat spells, esp. in the middle of summer? it's to be expected. waves at this time of year are a pleasant surprise! do i get bummed out? yea, of course. that's why i'm usually in a foreign country at this time of year. funds didn't happen this year for that (other priorities this year), so i'm stuck here. but i've got other things & interests to keep my mind off it. in fact, i just got home from a day off wheeling in my jeep at wharton state forest. tons o' fun!
    point being: surf when there's waves, do other stuff when there isn't.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    in fact, i just got home from a day off wheeling in my jeep at wharton state forest. tons o' fun!
    point being: surf when there's waves, do other stuff when there isn't.
    +1 Nice getting ready to put a lift on my TJ Rubicon and some 35's, love off-roadin', haven't been out in a while, just on sand, ...I used to beat the hell out of my '85 CJ7...almost rolled her one time and used to have to clean out the distributer cap afterwards other she was dying on the side of the road...haha..I loved that damn Jeep...really wish i hadn't have sold it...but damn right, man ..that sh*t is fun as hell!

  7. #7
    i don't even know how to surf anymore

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    +1 Nice getting ready to put a lift on my TJ Rubicon and some 35's, love off-roadin', haven't been out in a while, just on sand, ...I used to beat the hell out of my '85 CJ7...almost rolled her one time and used to have to clean out the distributer cap afterwards other she was dying on the side of the road...haha..I loved that damn Jeep...really wish i hadn't have sold it...but damn right, man ..that sh*t is fun as hell!
    nice! i'm putting a small lift (2-3"...she's my daily driver) on my '08 WK this winter...she's totally stock at the moment, but i have grand plans for her!

  9. #9
    i guess were gonna start talking about jacked cars now lol. well my passion now besides surfing is working on restoring my 68 mustang. It can do wheelies just like your jeep njsurfer42 hahaha

  10. #10
    Posiden is angry with us. Sacrifice Snookie