LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yankees suck

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Hey, Elmer Fudd, stay in school. At least until you learn how to spell.
    That way you can get that 'career' that you've been craving at Popeye's.
    because proper use of grammar matters ,right. you are still a douche and for what its worth im successful enough to do what i want when i want and own everything ive got. you think you can call everyone else out but someone makes a benign , half hearted comment and you sir become an incredible tool. i think thats it. oh yeah, youre wrong alot too. yankees suck

Images
    i remember last year or the year before...you coming on here writing about how great the surf was out there while we were going through a killer flat spell. Whatever though...post as you will. Don't worry bout my sour grapes...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    seriously, i wasn't trying to rub waves in anyones face. I didn't even think about the aspect of flatness at all when i was writing that. I thought every surfing story involves a wave, even when its flat out. I could certainly be more selective when discussing waves in the summer. Seriously though, I get where you are coming from and I respect that. I honestly was not passive agressively trying to rub salt in anyones wounds. Just sharing a story.
    i remember last year or the year before...you coming on here writing about how great the surf was out there while we were going through a killer flat spell. Whatever though...post as you will. Don't worry bout my sour grapes...i'm just saying...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    seriously, i wasn't trying to rub waves in anyones face. I didn't even think about the aspect of flatness at all when i was writing that. I thought every surfing story involves a wave, even when its flat out. I could certainly be more selective when discussing waves in the summer. Seriously though, I get where you are coming from and I respect that. I honestly was not passive agressively trying to rub salt in anyones wounds. Just sharing a story.
    Hey, I thought your story was awesome...made me laugh a little bit. Honestly though I don't think you have to be selective when discussing waves because its flat. Thats borderline hypersensitive. Don't censor yourself. I think its common knowledge that east coast summer is pretty flat. It sucks, but what can you do about it? Either a.) move or b.) invent a weather machine. Until then who cares, fall is just around the corner.

In a different kinda way, I've had similar experiences in central Florida. But it wasn't tourists. It was more like a crowded lineup filled with watchers. I guess some could have been tourists, but then I guess I was a tourist also because it was years later before I tried living down there. So tourists and locals give tourists barrels? Damn, now I'm confused. Either way, nobody was going for the wave that looked to be a close out,.....except me. I had a yellow to green faded 5'10" MTB back then.....thick with great glass...I miss that board. Circa 1985ish. Good times.