LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

What do you all do for a living?

After being a member here for quite a long time and seeing everyone else's personalities, I am interested in what everyone does for a job.

I work in a behavioral health unit at our local hospital as a psychiatric technician.

Teacher. All summer off to surf nonexistent waves

Lifeguard/Front Desk at Hotel. 23 years old got a marketing degree and no idea what to do with it! Go surfing?

Images
    Haha I have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Criminal Justice...I have been applying pretty much anywhere in order to get some experience. It seems everywhere there are either ex military or retirees with lots of experience taking all of the jobs in the cj system. I have recently applied to some correctional facilities in VA and have a VA Beach PD test this week just in time for this swell to come in.

As an FYI ( off topic) near 100% chance of tropical formation from invest 91 per noaa

Teach Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & retired Army. I have the honor of working with our active duty military- I also do some oil painting on the side.

assistant account executive at advertising agency

Quote Originally Posted by span1 View Post
    Teacher. All summer off to surf nonexistent waves
    same...at the high school level

Started a grounds maintenance/landscaping business when I was 19, busy all summer (but can still get out for dawn and dusk patrol anytime there are waves ).

Good idea on the thread super fish, this is very cool to see what everyone does.

Images
    I own a camper rental business and deal with 200 families a year arranging their vacations. I work hard 12 hour + days 7 days a week for five months out of a year then can arrange my schedlue however I want the rest of the time. Even at the height of the season I surf pretty much everyday of every swell at some point.

Im a carpenter and work mainly in remodeling and home improvements. Doesn't leave a lot of time for surfing, but if their is some swell I'm usually done working by 3 so I can squeeze in a dusk session most of the time.