LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Tattoo artist/shop owner. working 80+ hours a week, but have flexibility to make it out for swells when its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    I knew it...a friggin' SWO....nuke at that.
    hahaha. well, I am probably the WORST SWO ever to disgrace the service...which I've always thought may lend me back a little bit of the lost legit-ness. :P

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnyUtahx View Post
    I guess i'll have to pick up my next moosenuckle from someone w/ more experience!
    the name of CI's next "must-have" model is revealed!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    the name of CI's next "must-have" model is revealed!
    hahaha i wonder what the board graphic will look like

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    wow, that sucks. i'm also in finance but the people i work with are great. one of my supervisors surfs, snowboards and is a triathlete. the other is an avid golfer and baseball player. they're both brilliant as well. maybe you just need a new company
    Thanks awesome!
    Yea I think a lot of it has to do with the Co. I am at and the culture here.. I am working on trying to find a new company to work for at the moment.. Hopefully I will find a group of people like you mentioned.. I am sure some common grounds will make the 8 hour day more tolerable. I get sorta bitter and start contemplating going into a new career when I really just need a new co. to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    wow, that sucks. i'm also in finance but the people i work with are great. one of my supervisors surfs, snowboards and is a triathlete. the other is an avid golfer and baseball player. they're both brilliant as well. maybe you just need a new company
    I am in the same situation as you (motion), it's great.

Brick layer. Kinda works out in the winter months cuz work is slower. Summer is usually busy but can still slip away for most swells.

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    hahaha i wonder what the board graphic will look like
    probably something like this....http://www.google.com/imgres?q=moose...w=1016&bih=567
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Aug 4, 2011 at 09:29 PM.

IT jack of all trades. I've done web design, web application dev, server admin, even NOC construction. My resume reads like gobbeldygook to most people: UNIX, Linux, SQL, PHP, ASP, ColdFusion...

Currently I work for a company that does for-profit online higher education. I take care of their learning management system (Blackboard) and it's related systems. I like the job: pay is great, benefits too. Most of the systems I work with are Linux, which I prefer to deal with over Windows.

The drive (2 hours, one way), which isn't as bad as wallysurfr's (jesus: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=We...mra=ls&t=h&z=9) is killing me but I'm hoping my one-day-a-week work-from-home situation increases to be two or three days. I'm only an hour and 15 from the beach and would love to be closer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ziptiespec View Post
    The drive (2 hours, one way), which isn't as bad as wallysurfr's (jesus: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=We...mra=ls&t=h&z=9) is killing me but I'm hoping my one-day-a-week work-from-home situation increases to be two or three days. I'm only an hour and 15 from the beach and would love to be closer.
    wait you're 2 hours from the beach or 1 hour and 15?