LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Board and Wetsuit for sale

I'm selling a West front zip 3/2 size small for $75, if I had to guess I have worn it for about 10 sessions. I am also selling a 5'8 Al Merrick for $100 that I have had for around 6 years and has some dings on the bottom. None of them are that bad though and the board will still be rideable for a long time. I will post pictures later of both, pm me if you're interested. I live in monmouth county and will drive anywhere in NJ basically to deliver. Also, I will sell both together as a package for $150
    Last edited by endlessummer89; Aug 1, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessummer89 View Post
    I'm selling a West front zip 3/2 size small for $75, if I had to guess I have worn it for about 10 sessions. I am also selling a 5'8 Al Merrick for $100 that I have had for around 6 years and has some dings on the bottom. None of them are that bad though and the board will still be rideable for a long time. I will post pictures later of both, pm me if you're interested. I live in monmouth county and will drive anywhere in NJ basically to deliver. Also, I will sell both together as a package for $150
    i actually have a friend who might be interested in the board, what model is it?

it is the sashimi model

Images
    do you have any pictures?