LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Lets go Emily

Hybrid View

Images

Lets go Emily

I'm going to jump the gun on this one, and say that Tropical Storm Emily will be named this afternoon. The storm is finally getting organized just east of the Windward Islands:

http://www.swellinfo.com/tropical/in...pe=clir&anim=1

JUmp that gun bro, jump that gun, while your are at it could you jump the gun and call for Saturday morning VB fun /OBX epic waves, and Sunday mornig Emily hooks up the Jersey guys. SOmething liek that would be good.
    JUMP THE GUN!!!!

Images
    cooler's packed. Boards strapped. It's gonna be 3 days of perfection. I'm there. Just call me the skunkmiester.
    - jinx.

Images
    Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I jumped the gun, and said Emily is going to be named, but there is still lots of uncertainty on the path of the storm.

I know but just want some waves before i have to Fly out to Seattle for the rest of AUgust! Wihsful thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I jumped the gun, and said Emily is going to be named, but there is still lots of uncertainty on the path of the storm.
    Bull****! I just took a 4-day weekend and called some friends down from NJ. You said head-high and clean!

I went out with Emily when I was in 7th grade. She was a tease.