LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lets go Emily

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    Damn, looks like Emily is a complete **** tease.
    well said....

Let's hope the Gulf Stream revives her for one day of waves! Doubtful...

tropical systems have re-formed before,and all the hurricane experts have,too

lets hope this reforms

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelSanders View Post
    Let's hope the Gulf Stream revives her for one day of waves! Doubtful...
    ya, still some potential for re-formation, but the convection is dying off quickly. I'm not very optimistic about re-formation. We'll see.

It is official, after no quality surf since July 5, Emily turning to a Low has put me in a state of Depression...
    Ironic, that a tropical depression would actually lift all of our spirits...

Just joined to point out that while everyone is whining about the storm backing off there was fun surf on the other side of Oregan Inlet today

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seacb View Post
    Just joined to point out that while everyone is whining about the storm backing off there was fun surf on the other side of Oregan Inlet today
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I am very optimsitic but I hope Emily will build so we have something fun this weekend

I think she's just gonna meander a bit --she's waiting for me to go on my vacation to the obx by the end of next week. Then she'll get fired up again.

Swellinfo - just wondering. If this system does indeed reform, does it keep the same name? Or would a new name be issued?

Images
    All I know is I surfed some fun wind blown, chest high, north angle wind swell this afternoon.