LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild Lyfe

so much non sense, those guys dont show up 10 ppl deep, they are voted top 9 in the world with their videos, just vote for the local east coast crew instead of complaining about nike, support them.

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    half the **** you consume is made in a sweatshop. stupid hippies
    Actually it takes a huge effort to keep your money from such things, but it's entirely possible. I might add there's no need to behave like an a-hole toward those you don't even know.

Images
    half the **** you consume is made in a sweatshop. stupid hippies
    or China. You ever try to avoid buying china made? There goes all of your piddly kitchen crap.

Everyone is going to vibe on you when you're riding walden funshapes.
    never owned a walden. Don't own a "fun" shape over 6' long. Try again.

And I'll renig, for what it's worth, I wish them the best.

the rest of the surf world laughs at us east coasters while we are just as good if not better than most of the people who laugh at us. rep the east coast!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseysurf123 View Post
    the rest of the surf world laughs at us east coasters while we are just as good if not better than most of the people who laugh at us. rep the east coast!
    Not really...and why does everyone here care so much about being cool? Is it really worth your time to care about that crap? If you really want people to think you're cool, move to NYC, buy Armani, hang out at clubs and drink Grey Goose. I'd rather go surf.

haters....

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    i love how almo0st every single loser who posts on this site probably cant surf for ****.

"surf is art" "surf is love"" "sooo flatt, lake atlantic ,we need overhead bombs." "****k wild lyfe they show up at my spot and dont let me surf"...MATT JOHNSON RIPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it were overhead you'd be complaining about not being able to get out.and asking for duck dive tips
    Ummmm, kay. If this site is so worthless, then go elsewhere. Don't cry just because people don't agree with everything you think.

yeaaaa bigdog. start livin aloha. excuse me sir, but what do you know about aloha living in Annapolis, MD? Really shredding on the Chesapeake? And I already know your response. Aloha is a way of life. You can have it anywhere yada yada yada. Give me a break. Most of you are a bunch of donkeys. Except bigdog. He is nice <3

Quote Originally Posted by FlukeDorm View Post
    yeaaaa bigdog. start livin aloha. excuse me sir, but what do you know about aloha living in Annapolis, MD? Really shredding on the Chesapeake? And I already know your response. Aloha is a way of life. You can have it anywhere yada yada yada. Give me a break. Most of you are a bunch of donkeys. Except bigdog. He is nice <3
    Actually I've lived on 3 different continents and have surfed many many places. Along my travels I have learned to respect others and have humility. Perhaps if you continue to learn about surfing and life, you will learn these things as well.