LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wild Lyfe

dude lee the stud rips!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    couldnt agree more, flukedorm.

MUST SEE : THE NEXT SURF STAR FROM EAST COAST..( i think their are some shots of leethestud in this one too.)
    Future Pro:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mygxkbX-7Hc
    did i seriously just see two pictures flash of guys sucking each other's ****s?

hey, like I said, good luck, guys. Good luck with that. one more thing, "stay above the weather"

Don't get so bent out of shape about my OPINION. If you don't like it, disregard it. If you have a problem, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you can eat a 8===>
    Last edited by leethestud; Aug 1, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Everyone is going to vibe on you when you're riding walden funshapes.
    thats just plain funny.

Man we need some surf badly. It's becoming an issue

Images
    so....back to the topic...GO WILD LYFE!!! Theyre good guys, start a different thread if you wanna hate on them or nike. Colin lets me fish at his pond, hes chill, he doesnt roll up 10 deep and snake your waves, hes just better than you. That being said, he's a DE boy, getting cred for charging, and I think that is SICK!

Images
    guys, don't let the trolls get you down- stay above them, just like the weather!

[QUOTE=bigdog;102255]i love how almo0st every single loser who posts on this site probably cant surf for ****.

"surf is art" "surf is love"" "sooo flatt, lake atlantic ,we need overhead bombs." "****k wild lyfe they show up at my spot and dont let me surf"...MATT JOHNSON RIPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it were overhead you'd be complaining about not being able to get out.and asking for duck dive tips[/QUOTE

great point!!! all haters!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    i love how almo0st every single loser who posts on this site probably cant surf for ****.

"surf is art" "surf is love"" "sooo flatt, lake atlantic ,we need overhead bombs." "****k wild lyfe they show up at my spot and dont let me surf"...MATT JOHNSON RIPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it were overhead you'd be complaining about not being able to get out.and asking for duck dive tips
    Thanks for the Support but my questions what do I have to do with this.

Lets face it Nike isnt going anywhere and if you choice to support them or not it your money. If nike is gonna give these guys free exposure they I would take it from them .

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    never owned a walden. Don't own a "fun" shape over 6' long. Try again.

And I'll renig, for what it's worth, I wish them the best.
    you will "renig", what exactly does that mean, shows your complete ignorance.

Go Boys!!!! These guys are really good guys and great surfers. Very down to earth!! VOTE FOR THEM!!
    Last edited by dirtythirty34; Aug 2, 2011 at 03:33 PM.