LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Ive always driven a ford. They are tough trucks, easy to fix, parts are easy to find and never an issue. There are made simply as opposed to more complex foreign cars. I dont need a lot of gidgets and gazmos in my automobile. Unfortunately Ford is now owned by Obama but what are you gonna do....Chris Christie for Prez.

Short Boards are usually more fun for me...I like speed
    fords the best man that was going great til i realize you dont know what youre talking about

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    if chris christie is elected president, i will be immediately emigrating to a country that actually gives a **** about providing a quality public education. the only good thing that man has done for the state is the measures passed to protect barnegat bay, & they didn't go far enough. he is a cretin, a liar, a thug, & a traitor. i sincerely believe he was elected b/c the majority of the people in nj didn't want another go-around w/ corzine & there was no viable 3rd choice.
    It is unfortunate that teachers are getting the short end of the stick with Christie's policies. But I really like how he is trying to shift how our Govt is run and making people start to realize that they should not rely on Govt jobs and pensions. There are just too many people relying on the Govt...think private.

Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    fords the best man that was going great til i realize you dont know what youre talking about
    You da man Rip

awww cmon cuz im just throwing meaningless garbage to entertain myself

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post
    I say ride whatever you want, it's all fun. But if you're going to ride a longboard, learn to do it with some style. So many guys riding longboards these days with zero style. Nearly 10 feet of board and guys look like they are stapled to the board....I say, learn how to walk it.
    i agree. i have a friend i longboard with when its small, and as soon as he gets up he goes into some sort of pig-dog death barrel speed crouch. i have no idea why he does it, but i guess going to from a short board to a longboard can be tough for people

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    i agree. i have a friend i longboard with when its small, and as soon as he gets up he goes into some sort of pig-dog death barrel speed crouch. i have no idea why he does it, but i guess going to from a short board to a longboard can be tough for people
    Yea for sure. I've always thought that's the reason WHY it's such a good thing to ride a variety of different shapes. I sometimes get so dialed into a particular board that I find my style becoming stale and boring. If I switch, you stop tuning yourself to the board and focus instead on the wave itself and everything it can offer. That way, you go back to your normal shortboard (or whatever you ride most) and see a whole new perspective. Unless of course you live on the east coast like all of us and don't feel like "wasting a day" getting dialed into a new board.

I don't prefer one or the other. Both can be fun. As others have said, the conditions dictate the board. Lately, I've been riding a mid-size quad fish.

"......I really like how he is trying to shift how our Govt is run and making people start to realize that they should not rely on Govt jobs and pensions. There are just too many people relying on the Govt......."

Did Christie come up with this while he was flying to his sons baseball game in a taxpayer funded $12.5 million dollar government hellicopter??? Sorry, just messin around. Couldn't resist.
    Last edited by pkovo; Aug 3, 2011 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkovo View Post
    Did Christie come up with this while he was flying to his sons baseball game in a taxpayer funded $12.5 million dollar government hellicopter??? Sorry, just messin around. Couldn't resist.
    BOOM!! hahaha, nice.

Images
    I have 2 Toyotas and a Honda all have been great cars and we have never had an issue with any of them. My wifes Scion XA has 270,000 miles and runs like new.