LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    "I hate SUPS.."

"I hate Longboarders..."

"I hate Swellinfo..."

Wow... seems easy to hate and criticize around here. What do you haters have to OFFER? Anything? Something besides bad attitudes and ignorance would be refreshing... I get enough of that at work.
    I only hate SUPs and longboarders. I love Swell Info.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    the point, which all of you missed, is that when a favorable long range forecast is posted, site traffic increases which in turn leads to better ad rates due to the increase page views.

since the long range is wrong more often than not i'm starting to think that it's altered at will to increase page views.

correct me if i'm wrong but i'm willing to bet that when the tropics get going or a solid long range is forecasted the site traffic spikes.

haters most definitely are going to hate.
    this guy is a paranoid schiz

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post

haters most definitely are going to hate.
    ^best line of entire thread

Watched the 7:50am TWC Tropical Report. The topic of discussion was the attempt to reconcile the GFS and GFDL models different forecast tracks. The reporter mentioned how the forecast tracks had been bouncing all over the place. Of course, that isn't unusual 7 days out...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Watched the 7:50am TWC Tropical Report. The topic of discussion was the attempt to reconcile the GFS and GFDL models different forecast tracks. The reporter mentioned how the forecast tracks had been bouncing all over the place. Of course, that isn't unusual 7 days out...
    Yes, there are quite a lot of variations between all models right now. Click here to see the different model tracks:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/tropical/in...tormid=5&size=

Place your bets......

Implications for the DelMarVa coast:

I think this website is great! I appreciate other people's hard work. It's real easy to sit around and criticize. That takes nuffin.