LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Swell

Hurricane Swell

So what's every ones thought on this "Hurricane swell" coming up it loos really epic and look lie we could get some pretty decent sized waves up here and they look pretty clean too. I'm happy to be goin out to nantucket this saturday to catch this swell!

oh know. fellas, all the "surfers" are coming out for this one.

"So what's every ones thought on this "Hurricane swell" coming up it loos really epic and look lie we could get some pretty decent sized waves up here and they look pretty clean too. I'm happy to be goin out to nantucket this saturday to catch this swell! "

Might want to hit the books instead

dude im bringin my kayak to show you surfers what's up! Dis model be trippin with 3-4 feet Im expecting DOH bombs ereywhere for sure! Putting in for a 3 day weekend and fueling up the van boys! wheeeeew! Sick of seeing airs? wait 'til you coons see me kayaking some bombers! wheeew!!

Images
    it sucks that they're saying it's supposed to thunder those days. I really hope that changes

Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    it sucks that they're saying it's supposed to thunder those days. I really hope that changes
    implying that that will stop me from surfing a hurricane

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppet View Post
    "So what's every ones thought on this "Hurricane swell" coming up it loos really epic and look lie we could get some pretty decent sized waves up here and they look pretty clean too. I'm happy to be goin out to nantucket this saturday to catch this swell! "

Might want to hit the books instead
    Awesome, that was good.

they're saying sharks will be everywhere. sharks love hurricanes

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    this whole thread has me confused. memes, shoobies, trolls, oh my

Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    When I lived in FL it obviously stormed every evening and we surfed thru them all the time...but then again the creeper greens had a lot effect on me at that time...not the smartest thing to do.