LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

White Shark sightings on the East Coast

Check this out, NPR radio broadcast about growing numbers of whitey sightings on our blessed east coast. He's primarily talking about locations further north, but you can bet the activity stretches down here as well. I've talked with a lot of friends in NY who say they have seen WAY more sharks than normal this year. No attacks yet, but it's probably just a matter of time...if you feel scared, just stay out of the water and be safe!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=129180179

From 2010?

Many Tiger sharks sitings in OBX this summer.

Its called 24/7 365 days a year MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have always been there...cmon

Jaws

No attacks yet, but it's probably just a matter of time...if you feel scared, just stay out of the water and be safe!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=129180179[/QUOTE]

Wow, theres really sharks in the water here.O my Gosh.No more surfing for me the rest of the year until they go home.Thank you.....

Seal population up on the Cape is booming......I see quite a few in NJ too.....

Images
    I think shark week is getting to you

Some tagged whites were shown to migrate up and down the east coast. Summers they're at the cape, and winters they're in Florida, where they follow the calving right whales. pretty interesting, and i cant wait to see one in person, from a boat of course.

there are sharks in the ocean??

[QUOTE=live aloha;102579]Check this out, NPR radio broadcast about growing numbers of whitey sightings on our blessed east coast. He's primarily talking about locations further north, but you can bet the activity stretches down here as well. I've talked with a lot of friends in NY who say they have seen WAY more sharks than normal this year. No attacks yet, but it's probably just a matter of time...if you feel scared, just stay out of the water and be safe!

I see what you did there