LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leash question

Leash question

I just bought a new stewart 9'4" longboard. Its so nice its like a boat in the water. I dont have a leash though for it yet and I was wondering what size leash would be good for this size board?

Best thread topic in a while. Fat and right over the plate.

Images
    "leashes? We don't need no stinking leashes!"

9'-10'

I have both lengths and i dont notice a difference

Leashes? We talkin about leashes? Not surf...not surf...leashes

A 9' leash, with the leach plug a couple inches up on the deck, and cord attached, should give you just enough length to get toes over.

someone should invent a leash where the cord can slide from one point of your ankle to another. In other words, the attaching point from the cord to the ankle harness should be able to slide from the right part of your foot to the left without much resistance. I feel like this would help out with tangling. does this already exist?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    someone should invent a leash where the cord can slide from one point of your ankle to another. In other words, the attaching point from the cord to the ankle harness should be able to slide from the right part of your foot to the left without much resistance. I feel like this would help out with tangling. does this already exist?
    brilliant!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I always liked the idea of a leash that worked like one of those dog leashes that automatically coils up or spools out depending on where your foot is.

leashes & longboards do not mix.