LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

windy summer surf

forecast looks like we're finally getting one of those windy onshore warm summer swells tomorrow. A-WOO !

Images
    checking the report every 20 minutes has finally paid off. a few hours ago it said tomorrow would be flat-knee high

anyone notice the very recent influx of losers on this once relatively civil,intelligent,surf-loving forum?
    every summer there's a few onshore windy crummy days where the surf pumps up a little,and it looks like tomorrow might be one,and here comes mr. posts 1 join date aug 2011.

clearly a troll (of someone who posts here & gets butthurt easily)...don't feed into it. personally, i'm stoked for tomorrow afternoon! i wonder if i still know how to paddle...?

Whats up with alll the new member wiseasses. This is a surf forum not a juvenile pissing forum. show some respect. When you grow up maybe youll realize that your keyboard doesnt mean s&^^. We all know who you are in the lineup. Have you Realized some people actually use this site for surf related matters and a fake name Pu@@& Sh&5 Talking kook doesnt really mean jack to any established surfer.

Images
    In most cases it one person some People Hate for no reason . Just gotta laught it off and pay it no mind

id have to say im probably one of the aforementioned dbags given ive spewed some nonsense more than my share. if anyones offended by anything i may have let loose , sorry. that being said if anything on these forums is taken too seriously then you perhaps should reevaluate whats really important in your life. for the record just about everything ive said on here was in jest and meant to provide some levity to an otherwise hot crowded flat dismal summer. sorry for the grammatic errors to anyone that annoys.

well,i disagree.i like written discussion on surfing,and many people here-Micah,42,LB,Matt,Ray,to name a few are helpful to my stoke,so,since you joined in April,come February you might see my point.The losers who are here these past couple days are the ones who need to re-evaluate.this is Swellinfo,and there is surfing info here.i have learned a lot here from a lot of different kind,helpful stoked-out dudes.

hey,the clean-up crew removed it,thanks!

ill really take anything right now