LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It is impossible to start a thread on this site without any sort of negativity to follow. Just Saying!

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirlNC View Post
    Its gone....get over it. next time no smoking blunts while packing.
    get back in the kitchen

suxors dude, hope u find it. bump for you

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kooklykook View Post
    suxors dude, hope u find it. bump for you
    I don't understand one word you just said

whats the reward?i think i saw it listed on craigslist

not it i looked on craigslist saw what you were talking about the dude had a clear 6 10.. on another note anyone ever try a tuflite 2 board? found a 5'8 stretch in a store and im thinking about grabbing it but im 5'11 160 pounds and have never seen how the tuflite 2s float anyone ever ride one?

Images
    Tuflites float like a cork, but they can be a tad stiff compared to poly. They hold up well though.

8. Might want to check with the pawn shop in salisbury i feel like a lot of "found boards" end up there haha

Images
    x2... my advice for searchforshacks is to not go tuflite again. There is much more advanced, better performing epoxy concepts these days for a ton cheaper.... those tuflites make your style go into the sh**er anyway... too corky like he said. But regardless of what your next board is, you MUST find another 2pac stomp pad. That is all time!

Probably should start another thread, but...

I've ridden a lot of tuflites and they have their pros and cons. I think they're performance peaks in small surf... under head high... where a typical PU/PE performs the worst. (I prefer PU/PE in big surf and on retro boards... logs in particular. EPS/Epoxy for boards from grovelers on up to PSBs.) Aside from that, you can't deny tufflite's durability... and their ugliness. The biggest difference between the tufflite and a typical EPS/Epoxy is the pvc foam layer between the glass layers. That's what gives it it's stiffness and it's durability. For me, I prefer a stiffer board in small surf because you don't really load the board up with much energy at those slower speeds, and in particularly weak surf, a flexy board will waste a lot of energy bending the board rather than transferring that energy directly into forward motion. So for me, stiffer board and larger and/or stiffer fins in small surf. You still want some flex, because you don't want to be pushing water, but stiff-ER.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Aug 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM.